1. Target subjects who are having those diseases below:
- Osteoarthritis: spondylolisthesis, herniated disc, scoliosis, shoulder and neck syndrome, bone spurs, polyarthritis pain, etc.
- Nerve diseases such as: sciatica, insomnia, vestibular disorders, autonomic dysfunction, etc.
- Cardiovascular disease: high blood pressure, low blood pressure
- Muscle diseases: Muscle tension, muscle paralysis, ..
- Digestive diseases: constipation, loss of appetite, etc.
- Urinary and genitourinary diseases: dysmenorrhea, menstrual disorders, prostate enlargement, impotence, etc.
2. Target subjects who are having high risk of obtaining above diseases:
- Workers who deal with heavy equipment
- People who are sedentary, stand or sit a lot in one position for too long: students, office workers, receptionists, drivers, tailors, teachers, engineers, accountants...
- People who are active with intense intensity: sports athletes, dancers, etc.
- Overweight and obese people
3. Outstanding advantages of the training method with Hecquin heat rollers
- HECQUYN heat rollers play a multi-function role, simultaneously massaging and hundreds of rubber-silicone knobs create uniform force on a large area to help adjust bones and joints back to the right place.
- User can self-treat, independent of medical facilities and doctors.«
4. Exercises with HECQUYN Heat Roller
The are 4 basic movements to practice on 12 body positions including:
- Pressing: Use the weight of the back of the body such as: nape, back, calves pressing on the roller.
- Rolling: use the force of the lower limbs and body to push the movable roller for a long distance.
- Stretching: If the disease occurs in the lumbar vertebrae, in a lying position, the roller is placed in the position of the sacrum, the palms of the hands are placed at the ends of the roller, using the force of both hands and palms to push downwards.
- Sliding: place the roller on your back or your nape the horizontally in a fixed position of the body, using the force of the legs and the body to slide to the right and left continously