1. who are we?
We are based in Maharashtra, India, start from 2020,sell to Eastern Asia(50.00%),Africa(25.00%),Southeast Asia(25.00%). There are total about 5-10 people in our office.2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;3.what can you buy from us?
IRON ORE,R50/ R65 RAIL,PIG IRON,IRON PELLETS,EURO4/ EN5904. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We are direct mines & plants. refinery crude oil. used rail5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C;
6. TERMS AND CONDITION OF DEAL ( HOW TO DEAL)
TERMS OF TRANSACTION LOADING PORTS (RUSSIA PORTS) NOVOROSSIYS N K, KUZMINO, VLADIVOSTOK, PRIMORSK, USTLUGA, NAKHODKA, ROTTERDAM
PORT – (NETHERLAND). HOUSTON PORT. DELIVERY TERM CIF AND FOB DLC, IRDLC, BG/SBLC VIA MT760, PAYMENT TERMS MT103/T/T DESTINATION
PORTS AWSP CONTRACTUAL PERIOD SPOT/ 12 MONTHS CONTRACT+ ROLLS/EXTENTION
(1) REFINERY SELLING PROCEDURES FOB
ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON: 1. Buyer sends ICPO in line with seller working procedures alongside his/her Tank Storage Agreement (T.S.A.) on
receipt and acceptance of Seller's Soft Offer;
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice (C.I.), Buyer Signs within 24 hours and returns
to Seller Within its validity;
3. Upon receipt and review of the signed C.I., seller issues Dip Test Authorization (D.T.A) to be
completed and signed by buyer and buyer logistics company in order for Dip Test to be conducted alongside counter signed copies of
4. Buyer returns the Dip Test Authorization (DTA) fully completed and signed within its validity and upon successful review of the
completed DTA, seller issues the below full POP documents:-
A. Fresh S.G.S Report (Not older than 72 hours);
B.Product Reservoir Receipt;
C. Accreditation Certificate;
D. Product Passport (Quantity and Quality Analysis);
E. Authorization to Sell and Collect Certificate (ATSCC);
F. Pre-Injection Report (PIR);
G. NCNDA/IMFPA (To be completed by all intermediaries);
H.Certificate of Product Origin; I. Authority to Verify (ATV) either physically or otherwise.
5. Upon receipt and confirmation of
the above POP Documents, Buyer provides its testing officials (S.G.S or INTERTEK) and the needed test are carried out on the product
in seller’s tanks;
6. Buyer upon successful Dip Test makes full payment by MT103 / TT wire transfer for the total product and
Seller pays commission to all intermediaries involved in the transaction within 24 hours after confirmation of buyer's payment and
injection commences immediately;
7. Seller issues a contract for buyer’s desired duration upon successful completion of the trial
PROCEDURE: (2) REFINERY SELLING PROCEDURES FOB ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON:
1) Buyer issue ICPO containing the seller's working
procedure with banking details and scanned copy of buyer's passport, tank storage agreement (TSA) authorization to verify buyer
tank storage for seller approval (ATV) on buyer's company letterhead.
2) Seller issues commercial invoice of the product, buyer sign and return commercial invoice along with an acceptance letter.
3) Seller issues a copy of S.G.S report to buyer tank farm
Company only to verify S.G.S report. (Note: this document is strictly for buyer’s tank farm Company only to observe and verify).
4)Upon successful confirmation and verification of the S.G.S report by buyer's tank farm company, seller leases and pays the buyer's
tank farm for 2 days first and buyer pays her tank farm company for 3 days after her tank farm company has received the payment
from seller's company.
5) Seller issues following full pop documents to buyer:
A. Injection report
B. Product reservoir receipt
C.Accreditation certificate D. Product passport (quantity and quality analysis) E. Authorization to sell and collect certificate
F. Fresh updated S.G.S report
G. Authority to verify (ATV) either physically or otherwise
H. Certificate of product origin
I. NCNDA / IMFPA (to be completed by all intermediaries)
J. Unconditional Dip Test Authorization Letter.
6) Buyer conducts dip test on the product and makes the payment for the total value of product injected into the tanks through the
means of MT103-TT.
7)Seller pays all intermediaries involved in the transaction and subsequently monthly shipments continue as per sales and purchase
agreement contract between buyer and seller.
TTO REFINERY WORKING PROCEDURE:
1. Buyer issues official ICPO.
2. Seller issues MOU.
3. Both parties sign MOU, Commercial invoice and market rights protection agreement.
4. Upon the receipt of the countersigned MOU from the buyer, seller emails to the buyer the listed documents:
a) Certificate of Origin
b) Product Passport (Quantity and Quality Dip Test Analysis Report).
c) Bill of Lading
d) Vessel Questionnaire 88
e) Cargo Manifest
f) E.T.A (Estimated Time of Arrival) of Vessel
g) Vessel (N.O.R) Notice of Readiness
h) Invoice for 7% PAYMENT.
5. Buyer conducts due diligence on the availability of the product inside the vessel and makes payment of 7% of the master
invoice value to the seller fiduciary account via MT103 T/T wire Transfer within 48 hours for the change of the consignment rights
and transfer of title of ownership to buyer’sname.
6. Upon Seller receipt of the payment of 7%, Seller shall Transfer product Title to Buyer’s Company name, reissues all other
outstanding documents to the buyer’s name and send via swift from seller’s bank to buyer bank full proof of product. 7. Buyer
contact the shipping company to re-direct the route of the vessel Tanker to buyer’s destination port. Upon arrival of the vessel
at buyer’s discharge port, Seller issues an Authorization for the buyer's representatives and inspection team to board the vessel
and conduct Q&Q Inspection.
8. Upon the successful Inspection, buyer makes payment for the product via TT Wire or MT103 to the
seller and takes over the vessel tanker.
9. Seller and Buyer signs Contract for 12 months shipment.
10. Buyer issues their Bank Guarantee SBLC MT760/DLC MT700 to seller’s Bank to guarantee the monthly shipments, Seller issues 2%
Performance Bond within days for the monthly contract shipments.
11. Monthly shipment commences to the buyer’s discharge port as stipulated in the contract.
Note: The title takeover payment will be deducted when buyer is paying for the full product. PROCEDURE: MEMORANDUM OF
UNDERSTANDING FOR TITLETAKE OVER TTO: 1. Buyer issues official ICPO. 2. Seller issues original MOU. 3. Buyer countersign MOU and
4. Upon the receipt of countersign original MOU from the buyer, seller emails to buyer the listed document issued in
the name of the initial buyer as stated below: a) Product Passport (Quantity & Quality Dip Test Analysis Report) b) Certificate of
Origin c) Bill of Lading d) Tanker Vessel Q88 Document e) E.T.A. (Estimated Time of Arrival) Of Vessel f) Vessel (N.O.R) Notice of
Readiness g) Ullage Report h) Cargo Manifest i) Invoice for title transfer.
5. Upon the receipt of the documents, buyer verifies the availability of the product on high sea and make payment within 48 hours
for the title takeover which amount to the sum of $780,000.00 (seven hundred eighty thousand United States Dollars).
6. Upon seller receipt of the title takeover payment, seller orders for re-rout to buyer’s desired port, transfers the title to
the potential buyer’s company’s name and also re-issue all other outstanding documents to the potential buyer’s company’s and via
swift from seller bank the full prove of product.
7. Vessel arrives the discharge port and buyer carries out the CIQ/S.G.S inspection and upon a successful inspection, buyer pays by MT103 T/T for the full product to the seller.
8. Seller shall provide the following partial proof of product documents which were issued in
name of initial buyer for the verification of the product availability via email.
COST INSURANCE AND FREIGHT (CIF)
Buyer issues ICPO with this procedure incorporated on the ICPO along with Buyer’s company registration certificate. 2. Seller
Issues Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA), and ICC warning letter Buyer review, amend (if necessary), signs and return the SPA inWORD
format to Seller within 3 banking days. Seller sends final SPA to Buyer in PDF format; Buyer confirms final SPA and issues letter
of acceptance of the final SPA. 3. Seller issues to Buyer via email the following transaction documents:
A. commitment to supply
B. statement of product availability
C. certificate of origin)
D. product passport E. ATSC, Buyer confirms the receipt of
the documents by mail and issue confirmation letter within 24hrs.
4. Seller makes arrangement for the chartered freight with a renowned shipping company for the transportation of the product to
buyer designated discharge port, both Seller and Buyer sign the Charter Party Agreement (CPA) together with the shipping company
(A three party CPA) this is applicable only for 1st shipment (Seller & Buyer) pays CPA cost 50/50 via T/T wire transfer directly
to the shipping company. Fee would later be refunded/ deducted when Buyer is paying for the total product cost).
5. After completion of the above, Seller issues to Buyer product title transfer agreement, Buyer signs and returns. Seller
legalizes the jointly Contract with the authorities in charge and sends to buyer the legalized contract, the Certificate of
product title transfer and then proceeds with the port & custom clearance of product and all internal routines operations
6. Upon completion of the above and confirmation of this export approval by the Authority to Seller with the endorsement of the
Charter Party Agreement (CPA) and the Shipping Schedule by the Port Authority, to enable Seller release the below Proof of Product
Documents: ✓ ~ Legalized Charter Party Agreement (CPA) with the Loading Port Authority. ✓ ~ Injection Report ✓ ~ Product
Allocation Certificate ✓ ~ Allocation Title Transfer Certificate ✓ ~ Export License ✓
~ Export Approval ✓ ~ Tank Receipt ✓ ~ Dip Test Authorization.
7. Seller issues the commercial invoice and sends to Buyer and within 5 working days, Buyer’s bank issues to Seller’s bank swift
operative Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) via Swift MT760, Letter of Credit (LC), Bank Guarantee (BG) or Documentary Letter of
Credit (DLC) via Swift MT700 for the entire 1st shipment total product value, and for Seller to lodge and activate a 2% PB
(Performance Bond/Performance Guarantee) in the favor of the Buyer.
If Seller fails to supply the cargo shipment of the product to the Buyer this 2% Performance Bond will be paid/forfeited to
8. The product S.G.S inspection charges will be borne by Seller at the loading port. Seller invites buyer for visitation to
witness the final inspection and TTM for negotiation of future transaction (Optional to Buyer). Seller signs NCNDA/IMFPA between
all intermediaries involved with the notarized copy sent to Seller's bank.
9. Loading & Shipment of product commences as per schedule. Upon Vessel’s arrival and finalization of S.G.S at destination port,
Buyer release payment via swift fund transfer within 3 to 5 banking days to Seller for total shipment value after discharge of
product at destination port and receipt of the entire relevant shipping and export documents. Seller within 48 hours pays the
intermediaries involved according to signed & notarized
IMFPA. * WORKING DAYS: MONDAY – SATURDAY. *WORKING HOURS: 9:00 – 20:00.
*ALL LISTED PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE IN OUR RESERVOIR AND STORAGE TANKS AT THE LOADING PORTS AS LISTED ABOVE *CALL OUR LINE OR
US EMAIL email@example.com