How to Order
1. Can I order custom product?
Yes, you can order custom size, thickness, weight, print your own brand, and company logo.
2. How can we guarantee quality?
- We always a pre-production sample before mass production.
- We always do final inspection before shipment.
3. What is the minimum order?
Our minimum order is 5 rolls. However, the bigger the order, the cheaper the transport cost.
4.What can you buy from us?
- Geotextile Non Woven
- Garbage Bag.
- T Shirt Bag.
- Soft-Loop Bag.
- Die Cut Bag.
- Bag on Roll.
- Plastic Sheets.
- Agricultural Plastic Products.
- ..and many other plastic products.
5. Do you provide samples?
Yes, samples are available upon request. Samples are delivered through DHL.
6. What is our terms of payment?
We have 2 methods of payment for the transaction:
a) Payment by telegraphic transfer to our bank account: 30% down payment, balance against copy Bill of Lading. Transfer of payment can also be done through Paypal.
b) Letter of Credit (L/C) Irrevocable at Sight.
1. What is the material of Geotextile Non Woven?
Our Needle Punched Geotextile Non Woven is manufactured of Polyester, which is of PET (PolyEthylene Terephthalate) material.
Naturally this material provides Ultra Violet (UV) protection. This material also resists water, therefore it is sometimes used as a separation between gravels and water.
2. What types of Geotextile Non Woven we produce?
We produce Geotextile Non Woven: Continuous Filaments.
3. What test do we use for the Wide-Width Tensile Strength?
Our Wide-Width Tensile Strength test is using: ASTM D4595 kN/m.
4. What test do we use for the Grab Tensile Strength?
Our Grab Tensile Strength test is using: ASTM D4632 kN.
5. What test do we use for the Trapezoid Tearing Strength?
Our Trapezoid Tearing Strength test is: ASTM D4533 kN.
6. What test do we use for the Puncture Strength Test?
Our Puncture Strength test is using: ASTM D6241 kN.
7. What test do we use for the Water Permeability Test?
- Our Water Permeability test is using: ISO 11058 mm/s.
- Our Flow Rate @50 mm test is using: ISO 11058 L/M²/s.
8. What test do we use for the Apparent Opening Size (AOS) Test?
Our Apparent Opening Size (AOS) test is using: ASTM D4751 mm.
9. What is the primary function of Geotextile Non Woven?
Shipping & Delivery
1. How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 7 days if the goods are in stock. Or it is 30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
2. What is the method of delivery can you provide?
Delivery can be through airfreight or sea freight. For small order, we suggest to use LCL (Less than Container Loaded) which can use air freight or sea freight. For big quantities, we recommend to use 20 feet or 40 feet container by sea freight.
3. Can you arrange to deliver the package to our address?
Yes, we will quote you CIF (Cost and Freight) which means the cost of goods already include shipping to your country port then our shipping agent will help you arrange door delivery.
4. What about the taxes and import duties in my country?
These vary from country to country, we suggest you contact your local customs broker / agent for a quote and recommend you shop around (in our experience prices differ greatly from broker to broker).
Generally goods from Indonesia incur very little or no import duties especially to Europe, USA and Australia.
Contact Us Now:
PT. Kapuk Mas Agung Abadi (Urban Plastic)
Jl. Kapuk Raya No. 14, RT/RW: 008/02, Kelurahan: Kapuk, Kecamatan: Cengkareng,
Jakarta-Barat, Indonesia, 11720.
Tel: +62 21 6195411 / 5449870
Fax: +62 21 6195411 / 5449870
Whatsapp: +62 813 8707 7738 (Ratna)