- Listed prices may not be up-to-date. Please contact us for the latest price.
2. What is the shipping term (incoterm) for the listed price?
- FOB, Chittagong port, Bangladesh
3. Can I get an offer on CFR (CNF)/CIF shipping terms?
- Surely. But it may take a couple of days as we need to check the latest shipping freight with the shipping lines/forwarders. Please contact us.
4. What is the shipping method?
- By sea. 20 feet containers.
5. What is the payment term?
- Generally, by TT (50% in advance & the rest 50% against copy of Bill of lading within seven days at sight)
6. Can I get a sample?
7. Is the sample for free?
- No. You will need to pay for the desired sample. Please contact us to know how you can avail samples from us. Please note that sample charges (except the courier freight) are refundable.
8. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- At least a 20 feet container load quantity.
9. What is the production/shipment lead time?
- Generally, 30 days for the MOQ. But it all depends on production congestion, raw material availability, quantity, stock position, etc. Therefore, lead time may either be decreased or increased per your requirement.
10. Can I customize as per my requirement/specifications?
- Surely you can as far as our machines support. Please contact us to check your requirements.
11. I am not sure about what I need to serve my purpose. Can I have a consultation?
- Surely. Please contact us. We love to hear from you.
12. Are you a manufacturer or trader?
- We are a contract manufacturer (CM).
13. How can I be assured of the bulk cargo quality?
- 'Quality first' is our policy. We apply our quality policy from the raw materials to the final cargo till loading into containers. You may ask for a pre-production sample (free of charge) for your approval before final production.
However, you will get a free of charge 3rd party inspection/survey certificate as well. In addition to this, you can appoint any independent inspection/survey company at your cost.