Beef Boneless Meat Trimming/Halal Beef Meat From Pakistan

Share on:


Price:
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description


 


 


 


Hello Buyers ,


 


Good Day


 


 Our company has made a dynamic name in frozen food export industry in a very short spin of time. We are processor, packer and exporter of frozen Seafood, Beef/Buffalo Omasum & Poultry items.


 


 


 


 


Offering Frozen Beef Meat (Boneless)


 


 


 


 


















Types of Beef Meat



Cheek meat, Tenderloin, Shin Shank, Flank etc


 



Payment terms


 



30% Advance payment and remaining 70% payment on copy of Bill of Loading


 



Loading Time


 



Within 7 days, upon receipt of advance payment


 



 


 


 


 



Details:


 




MOQ:                                                                                               1 X 40’ FCL (28 MT)


Origin:                                                                                               Pakistan


Process:                                                                                         No Chemical involved in process


Blast at:                                                                                          -40 degree centigrade


Placed in:                                                                                       Cold storage at -18 degree centigrade



 


 


Thanks & Regards


 


Ms. Alia Sheikh                             Marketing Officer                            


                                


WeChat / WhatsApp / Line ID:                   0092 3178889494


Skype:                                                       alia.browntc(at)hotmail(dot)com


Email address:                                          alia.browntc(at)gmail(dot)com


 


 


 


 


0.01 s.