High Quality Coffee Mug with BPA free PP material Reusable Custom logo as required Coffee Mug suitable for Christmas gift

Share on:


Price:$1.56 - $2.53
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description





Product Description


Vietnam's first mug made from coffee bio composite
Eco-friendliness, recyclability, food - safety, and high-quality

Turning used coffee grounds and other reusable resources into AirX Coffee Cup, which is a high-quality, reusable, durable, and light-weight product. It is easy to see coffee grounds on the surface and have a mild coffee scent.

Features:
- Keep your coffee hotter for longer
- Light & comfortable to hold - Non-toxic (BPA-free)
- Durable & reusable
- Dishwasher friendly
- Great for daily use








Specification


item
value
Drinkware Type
MUGS
Shape
HANDGRIP
Accessories
With None
Type
Coffee Mugs
Style
CLASSIC, ECO-FRIENDLINESS
Commercial Buyer
Caterers & Canteens, Restaurants, Fast Food and Takeaway Food Services, Food & Beverage Stores, Food & Beverage Manufacture, Super Markets, Convenience Stores, Cafes and Coffee Shops
Season
Everyday
Design Style
Casual, CLASSIC
Room Space Selection
Support
Countertop, Kitchen, Dining Room, Indoor and Outdoor, Living Room, Office, Outdoor
Certification
Sgs
Feature
100% Recyclable, Sustainable, Durable & Reusable, Dishwasher Friendly, Light And Comfortable to Hold, BPA-Free
Place of Origin
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City
Brand Name
AirX Coffee
Product Name
Coffee Mug
Material
Coffee Composite
Color
Brown
Usage
Coffee Drinking, Drink Water, Hot Beverage
Shape
Handgrip
Capacity
450ml
Logo
Customized Logo Acceptable
MOQ
500pcs


Packing & Delivery


MUG PACKAGE:




PACKING DESCRIPTIONS:
Single unit: Single item
Single package size: 110*110*110mm
Single gross weight: 0,2kg
Goods in bulk: 72pcs/case




Company Profile




Certifications




Main Markets




Why Choose Us




FAQ
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company ?
A: Veritas Shoes is 100% Vietnamese manufacturer, located in Binh Duong, Viet Nam
2. Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 500pcs.
3. Q: Can I offer free sample ?
A: Sorry, our product is not free. The sample cost is $8 for each mug.

4. Q: What is your production capacity?
A: Reusable Coffee Mug: 100,000pcs/day
5. Q: Do you add my logo onto your product?
A: Yes, we provide the service of adding customers’ logo. And the MOQ for logo customization product is about 5,000 mugs. Then we will charge the clients for the printing plates, and it it depends on the number of colors.
6. Q: What is your payment term?­­
A: We can accept 60% deposit in advance, the rest 40% can be made before releasing cargo to carrier/ forwarder


Related Products


AirX Coffee Mask:








Airx Coffee Cup:




Airx Coffee Flower Pot:




Food Container:




Food Container:






0.0091 s.