How to Order
1. Can I order custom product?
Yes, you can order custom size, thickness, weight, print your own brand, and company logo.
2. How can we guarantee quality?
- We always a pre-production sample before mass production.
- We always do final inspection before shipment.
3. What is the minimum order?
Our minimum order is 5 rolls. However, the bigger the order, the cheaper the transport cost.
4.What can you buy from us?
- Geotextile Non Woven
- Garbage Bag.
- T Shirt Bag.
- Soft-Loop Bag.
- Die Cut Bag.
- Bag on Roll.
- Plastic Sheets.
- Agricultural Plastic Products.
- ..and many other plastic products.
5. Do you provide samples?
Yes, samples are available upon request. Samples are delivered through DHL.
6. What is our terms of payment?
We have 2 methods of payment for the transaction:
a) Payment by telegraphic transfer to our bank account: 30% down payment, balance against copy Bill of Lading. Transfer of payment can also be done through Paypal.
b) Letter of Credit (L/C) Irrevocable at Sight.
1. What is the material of Geomembrane?
Our Geomembrane is manufactured of 100% HDPE Food-Grade Non Recycle Material.
And there is also added Carbon Black UV to provide Ultra Violet (UV) protection.
This material also resists water, therefore it is mostly used for liners for potable or reserve water, liners for waste liquids, liners for primary, secondary, and/or tertiary solid-waste landfills and waste piles, as waterproofing liners within tunnels and pipelines.
2. What is the standard of our Geomembrane?
We are using Geosynthetic Research Institute GM 13 standard.
3. Is there guarantee of the product?
Yes, we provide 5-10 years guarantee of our product.
4. What is the primary usage of Geomembrane?
- Secondary Containment
- Roads and Highways
- Vapor Barriers
5. What is our capacity per day?
Our capacity per day for one production line is: 10.000 square meter.
Shipping & Delivery
1. How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 7 days if the goods are in stock. Or it is 30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
2. What is the method of delivery can you provide?
Delivery can be through airfreight or sea freight. For small order, we suggest to use LCL (Less than Container Loaded) which can use air freight or sea freight. For big quantities, we recommend to use 20 feet or 40 feet container by sea freight.
3. Can you arrange to deliver the package to our address?
Yes, we will quote you CIF (Cost and Freight) which means the cost of goods already include shipping to your country port then our shipping agent will help you arrange door delivery.
4. What about the taxes and import duties in my country?
These vary from country to country, we suggest you contact your local customs broker / agent for a quote and recommend you shop around (in our experience prices differ greatly from broker to broker).
Generally goods from Indonesia incur very little or no import duties especially to Europe, USA and Australia.
Contact Us Now:
PT. Kapuk Mas Agung Abadi (Urban Plastic)
Jl. Kapuk Raya No. 14, RT/RW: 008/02, Kelurahan: Kapuk, Kecamatan: Cengkareng,
Jakarta-Barat, Indonesia, 11720.
Tel: +62 21 6195411 / 5449870
Fax: +62 21 6195411 / 5449870
Whatsapp: +62 813 8707 7738 (Ratna)