More detailed information as below:
Viscose / polyester yellow color non woven cloth super absorbent cleaning cloth
140gsm, 120gsm, 150gsm etc(80-400gsm available)
38x40cm, 30x38cm, 32x38cm, 38x38cm, or any size as customer's need.
orange, yellow, red, blue, green, etc.
250pcs/clear polybag or according to customer's requirements.
1) Super power of water absorbency ( absorb 17 times weight of liquid) and decontamination, high strength, soft touch, fast bright color, machine washable, easy to clean and soft drying, washing durable and long lasting, anti-bacterial, repetitive use, cost-effective.
2) Hygienic, no harmful chemicals and dross.
3) Lint-free after cleaning, soft and smooth, damage not the surface of articles.
4) Environment-friendly, easy to use and degradable.
Instructions for use
Spills-Wet the wipe, ring out, and place on spill (no need to dab at the spill; most of the liquid will be picked up by the cloth). -for wet spills, use the wipe damp, ring out, fold several times, press down firmly with fingers. For stubborn spills, dilute the stain with soapy water and your favorite detergent. Loosen with a stiff brush, wait a few minutes and then absorb the liquid with the wipe. In most cases the stain will be gone.
Glass- for best results, use one wipe damp with cleaner, remove cleaner with a dry wipe.
Floor-use it as carpet or when there is much water or other liquid on the floor, put
one piece or more dry wipe to absorb the water until it is completely wiped off.
Paints- (oil based)Maybe used on any surface to pick up oil based paints, greases, etc. To remove material from the wipe, simply rinse out with paint thinner or degreaser, then follow normal washing instructions.
Shoes-After brushing shoeshine, rub the surface tenderly with one piece of wipe until the shoes are shining. In wet days, take a small piece of wipe with you and clean your dirty shoes or trousers whenever with the it dry or damp.
Other uses- as a kitchen towel, a washcloth, a substitute for paper towels, for defrosting the refrigerator, on appliances, furniture, table, for bathroom tile, in the workshop, for pet accidents, etc.
Miscellaneous- May be used on any surface to pick up any liquid. Most substances will wash right out of the wipe. When using with heavy oil, grease, paint, etc, rinse out thoroughly before washing.
2. Autos-May be used with soap to wash your car. Holds a large quantity of suds. For drying, use just as you would a regular chamois. May be used damp or dry to apply wax.
3. Pets-drying a pet-for best results, dampen the wipe before drying the animal. For pet stains-follow spills instructions.
4. Other uses-Carpet, restaurant, hotels, office, industrial uses, traffic vehicles, etc.
Caution-Do not dry the wipe in gas or electric dryers.
1.Bulk packing-hundreds of pcs in a polybag,outside carton.
2. Several pcs in different colors in a polybag or stapled in a headcard/pack,outside carton.
3. Several pcs in a color box/pack,outside carton.
4. Perforated rolls packed in shrink wrapper,outside carton.
Any size, weight, color and package is available.
Directions For Care & Use:
*Hand or Machine Wash
*Rinse Out Before First Use
*No Fabric Softener Needed
*Line Dry, or In Dryer with Low Heat
*Color Fast: May be used with any type bleach or sanitizer.
Can be usded to wash the dishes, kitchenwares.
Can be used to wipe the liquid spills on table or floor.
Can be used to dry the pets' body after bath.
Can be used to polish shoes, purse, hand bags,etc.
Can be used to wipe the window, mirror, TV screen, glass cup, ashtray, fruit tray, etc.
Can remove the dust and stains on the furniture or appliance surface easily! Since it's so soft that it won't scratch the surface of your funiture or household appliances.
In a word, it's a wonderful helper for the household cleaning works!