Wax Heater Machine smart wax heater Power Item Plastic Rohs Color Feature Weight Material Skin

Share on:


Price:RUB 549.96
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:

Add to Cart
  • add to wishlist

Product Overview

Description

-1_01.jpg-1_02.jpg-1_03.jpg-1_04.jpg-1_05.jpg-1_06.jpg-1_08.jpg-1_09.jpg

Our Service

_06.jpg 

Certifications

-1_08.jpg 

FAQ

FAQ

1.Q: Are you a trading company or factory?

A:Original factory with OEM/ODM service.

 

2. Q:How can I get sample?

A:We can supply samples as your requirement,but the freight and sample fee will be collected.

 

3. Q:What’s the delivery time?

A:The delivery time will depends on production schedule and order quantity.

 

4. Q:Can I have my own customized product?

A:Yes,Your customized requirement for color,logo,design,package,carton mark ect,are very welcome.

 

5. Q:Do you quality control?

A:We attach great importance to quality control.Necessary test and certification can be obtained as your request.

 

6. Q:How about the after-sale service?

A:Your requirement and complaint are highly respected.

 

7. Q:What is the payment term?

A:T/T deposit 30% upon order confirmation,the rest 70% after quality inspection and successful delivery on time.

0.0067 s.