Forcar Aluminum A356.2 Casting & T6 Forged Alloy Wheels from 10inch to 28inch with VIA, JWL, TUV, ISO, DOT certificates;
1. Chemical composition: A356&A356.2 alloy steel(Si 6.5-7.5, Mg 0.30-0.45, Ti<0.2, Fe<0.12 Mn<0.1 Cu<0.05 Zn<0.05 Al)
2. Finishing: Black, silver, gunmetal, matt black, grey, hyper black, hyper silver, machined face, machined lip, color line, chrome, vacuum chrome, anodized, full Polish, milling, sand blast, two colors, etc.
3. Process: Lower pressure, Gravity casting, Forged
4. Quality Guarantee: ISO/TS 16949: 2000quality system, German TUV, America SFI, DOT, Japanese VIA, JWL, ISO 9001: 2008quality system, the national mandatory "C" certification
1. Design according to customer's sample or photos;
2. Making a new design according to different wheels pattern or concept;
3. Making original design according to customer's sketch or concept drawing;
4. Car Fitment Checking;
5. Strength simulation and optimization before mold development
Wheel Rims Sample or Pictures→Deposits→ Drawings→Mould→Production→Wheel Sample→Testing (strict quality control including X-ray, Air Tightness, Bending, Impact, Blance, CMM, Salt Spray...)
FACILITY EQUIPMENT & CAPACITY
Testing before Packing
Packing & Loading: International Packing Cartons; Plastic Bag; Protection Bag;
If stocks, the delivery time is immediate after receiving deposits; If from catalog or OEM, the delivery time is about 45 days after receiving deposits; If open new mould, it will take about 70 days after confirm the drawings.
Design and Manufacture Alloy Wheel Rims, WE are MORE PROFESSIONAL! ! !
PROFESSION; PASSION, PERFORMANCE, PRECISION, PERFECT SALE-SERVICE
Forcar Motorsport Wheels offers a manufacture defect warranty covering the finish of the wheel to the original retail purchaser for one year from the date of purchase. This limited warranty states that our wheels will be free from paint surface and finish issues due to defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use. We stand behind each and every wheel with a lifetime structural warranty, covering any defects that are a result of a manufacturing issue.
The warranty will not apply to any failure in result of off-road use, negligence, accidents, curb and pothole damages, improper tire mounting and installation, alterations or modifications, use of adapters/spacers, or normal wear and tear. Any cosmetic blemishes, flaws, or corrosion due to chemicals, abrasives, negligence or climate conditions will not be covered.
Upon inspection, Forcar Motorsport Wheels will replace the wheel free of charge.
Q: How do you ensure wheel quality?
A: Every wheel is physically tested in compliance with JWL VIA or TUV standard; Our team ensures the production process at every stage and our QC will inspect each procedure as well.
Q: How long does it take to finish the mold development?
Q: Can I take a sample first to check the product quality?
A: We can offer one sample for our customers if they open the mold in our company.
Q: In case of quality problem, how do you deal with them?
A: Firstly, you should take the photos or videos and send to us; Secondly, we will send you new wheels and cover all charges; Or you can deduct the wheel charges in next order
Q: What can I do if I cannot find any interesting wheels in your website?
A: Contact us on line or send us email then we can send you our catalogues.
Q: Can you help me build a new brand in my market?
A: Yes, we can.
Q: How to order and make a payment?
A: After your selection, we will make you a PI. You can pay the deposits by T/T bank transfer or open the 100% irrevocable L/C at sight from your bank.