Product name： Alumina Ceramic Melting Crucibles
Place of Origin：JIANGSU,CHINA
Material：95%-99% alumina ceramic
1. Corundum crucible is composed of porous fused alumina with firm quality and melting resistance.
2. Corundum crucible is suitable for melting samples with some weak alkaline substances such as anhydrous Na2CO3 as flux, but not for melting samples with strong alkaline substances such as Na2O2 and NaOH as flux and acidic substances (such as K2S2O7).
3. Characteristics of corundum crucible: high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, rapid cooling and heat resistance, chemical corrosion resistance.
4. Shape of corundum crucible: arc, cylindrical.
5. Corundum crucible specification: 5-1000mL.
The corundum crucible has good high temperature insulation and mechanical strength in oxidizing and reducing atmosphere. High thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion rate. Above 1700 degrees, it can't react with air, water vapor, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, etc. Short - term maximum temperature 1800 degrees.
2.99.35% corundum crucible in oxidizing and reducing atmosphere.
The crucible with high aluminum 1290 degree has good high temperature insulation and mechanical strength, high thermal conductivity and small thermal expansion in oxidation and reduction atmosphere. It can't react with air, water vapor, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, etc., and can be used for a long term under the condition of little temperature change in Wenchang, with a short-term maximum temperature of 1400 degrees.