Graphite crucible has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, good thermal conductivity, strong corrosion resistance and long service life. Details as follows:
1. The coefficient of thermal expansion is quite small, and it has certain strain resistance to splat cooling and rapid heat.
2. Graphite crucible has strong corrosion resistance to acidic and alkaline solutions, excellent chemical stability. So it does not participate in any chemical reaction during the smelting process.
3. The inner wall of the graphite crucible is smooth. The molten metal liquid is not easy to leak or adhere to the inner wall of the crucible, so that the metal liquid has good fluidity and pour-ability.
4.Due to the above excellent properties, graphite crucible is widely used in the smelting of alloy tool steel and the smelting of non-ferrous metals and alloys.
1. High temperature resistance
2. Low ash content, high purity avoiding pollution the products
3. High mechanical strength
4. Good sliding properties
5. High thermal conductivity
6. High thermal shock and chemical resistance
7. Low wet ability
8. High corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance
9. High density and high mechanical strength
Operation details :
1.The crucible should be stocked in the dry situation
2.Carry the crucible lightly
3.Warm the crucible in the drying machine or near the
furnace.The warming temperature should be up to 500.
4.The crucible should be put under the furnace month flat.
5.When put the metal into the crucible,you should take the crucible
capacity as your reference.If the crucible is too full,it will be damaged by
6.The clamps shape need as that of crucible.Avoid the concentrate
stressed destroy of the crucible.
7.Clean the crucible regularly and lightly.
8.The crucible should be put in the center of the furnace and leave some
distance between the crucible and furnace.
9.Turn the crucible once in one week and this will help lengthen the
10.The flame should not touch the crucible directly.
11. 24 hours constant use will make crucibles have longer service life.