Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment.
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.
We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.
We only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.
For bulk order:
we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.
30% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY.
We offer 1-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
3. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery.