1. Material: Parts A, C, E are made of UL approved nylon PA66, parts B and D are made of nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR).
2. Thread spec.: Metric, PG, G, NPT.
3. Working temperature: -40 to 100 in static state, instantaneous heat resistance up to 120; -20 to 80 in dynamic state,instantaneous heat resistance up to 100.
4. Characteristics: Special design of clamping die and rubber part, large range in clamping cable, ultra-strong stretching resistance, waterproof, dustproof, and high ability to resist salt, acid, alkali, alcohol, grease and general solvent.
5. Color: Black, white, grey as well as special colors that can be designed at request.
6. Material: Parts A, C, E are made of UL approved nylon PA66, parts B and D are made of nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR).
1. Are you a factory?
We are the manufacturer, we establish in 1997, have 19 years experiences in this field. also we establish the trading company to make easy export.
2. What is MOQ?
3. How long is the delivery time?
It depends on the quantity.
For samples or regular items in small qty ,we promise to sent in 1-3 days. Most have in stock.
For mass production, such like 20ft container we promise to sent in 15-30 days.
4. How about the payment terms?
We accept PayPal, west union and T/T.
5. Which shipping method do you provide?
For samples or small orders, goods will be sent by express.
For regular orders, goods can be sent by air or by sea, just according to your demand.
6. How can we get the samples?Is it free?
We provide free samples by express, but you need pay the express charge or make samples collection at your side.
7. What's the price?
Different items different market will be different cost, we will keep to give best and competitive price for each customer.
8. How do we know you are a reliable supplier?
MOGEN has own manufacture for more than 20 years of Specializing in various of terminals and connector.
As a professional manufacturer of terminals, we do good quality to cooperate with many countries,such as Russia,Brazil,US,Dubai and so on. You can download the BV test report prom page: COMPANY INTRUDUCTION