Since 1935 Stock has been concerned about adequating its products to the actual tendencies of consumption in Brazil and in the world. With a huge and complete line of alcoholic beverages, which has always stood out for its extraordinary quality, high technology and unique sophistication, the company consolidated its image and leadership in the market of liqueurs with 95% of market share.
Stock is also leader in Brazil with Gin Seagers, which has been produced for 80 years (the oldest gin of Brazil) and has 96% of market share. Its line is also completed with the aperitif St. Deny, Vodka Starka, Whisky Mark One/ Mark One Honey, Steinhaeger, Gin SILVER Seagers and the Bitter MezzAmaro among others.
Stock also has a line of non-alcoholic syrups, KALY, which is excellent to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, flavor the coffee and to use in the culinary.
Exhibitions & Custom
Shipping & Packaging
Premium Gin Seagers
Packaging details : international standard packaging
Where can I find recipes for STOCK products?
Resp: On our website. www.stockdobrasil.com.br
Are Stock products Gluten Free or GMO?
Resp: Yes. Our products are Gluten free and non-GMO
1. Do any Stock flavors contain caffeine?
Yes, coffee liqueurs and Kaly coffee and Guarana
2. Do any Stock flavors contain nut allergens?
Resp: Our products does not contain nut allergens
3. How are Stock Sugar Free flavors sweetened?
Resp: Our sugar free flavors are sweetened with sucralose, acesulfame and Erythrelo
4. What kind of sugar does Stock use?
Resp: Stock uses cane sugar
5. What kind of alcohol does Stock use?
Resp: Stock uses cane alcohol
6. What are Stock’s Quality Standards?
High quality standards since 1934 that’s why we are market leaders in Brazil
7. Are Stock products Halal?
Resp: No. There are not flavors Halal
8. Are Stock products Kosher?
Resp: Yes, some products and flavors are Kosher
9. Are Stock products Vegan?
Resp: Yes, most of our products are Vegan
10. Do Stock products need to be refrigerated?
Resp: No, none
11. What is the shelf life of Stock products?
Resp: The alcoholic line shelf live is undetermined
For the syrups is 3 years but after opened best to consume in 6 months
12. Do you offer racks, pumps, and other accessories for the display and use of Stock flavors?
Resp. For the syrups we have pumps, if necessary
13. Are Stock bottles and packaging materials recyclable?
Resp: Yes, everything is recyclable
14. How can I get sample sizes of your products before I purchase?
Resp: You can consult us. We can provide smaller samples of our products
15. I want to buy a case of your syrup. Can I mix the flavors?
Resp: Unfortunately, not. Only cases with 6 bottles of the same flavor
16. What are the most popular Stock products?
Resp: Our liqueurs, gin and aperitifs are market leaders in Brazil.
17. Can I use one of your photos?
Resp: Not without our prior approval
18. How can I get in touch with Stock?
Resp: Through email and mobile phone.
19. What are the payment methods available?
Resp: We can offer different Terms of Payment, like T/T, L/C, Cash.
20. How long will it take to receive my purchase?
Resp: It will depend on each proposal (country, means of transport, etc)
but the products will be available to dispatch in 45-60 days
21. Does Stock’s Gin use organic botanicals?
Resp: No, the botanicals are not organic
22. Does Stock accept Bulk Orders?
Resp: Yes. We will analyze each proposal.
23. Does Stock sell Private Label?
Resp: Maybe. We will analyze each proposal.