Safety First! Before use the ladders, please read the marking carefully!
1. Multi-purpose ladder can be used as straight ladder,"A" step ladder, scaffold and so on,Very easy to storage.
2. Perfect for interior and exterior painting, decorating, loft access, cleaning windows, gutter cleaning, DIY activities etc. with free scaffold plates.
3. Platform can be set half way on the stairs.
4. Can be turned into step ladder or straight ladder.
5. Light weight, easy to assemble. Can be folded down neatly for easy storage or transport.
6. Made of rust proof, light weight aluminium. With a load capacity of 150kg.
7. Can be transformed into different formations to fit a huge variety of purpose of different jobs.
8. Twin stabilizer bars are 70cm wide with large rubber feet offering excellent sold stability during operation.
1. Inspect upon receipt and before each use.
2. Always ensure all locking mechanisms are in the locked position before stepping on it or applying weight of any kind.
3. The stabilizer bars must be properly and securely fitted before use.
4. The scaffold plates must be fitted when using the ladder in positions that require them.
5. Always keep the ladder dry, clean and free of debris and foreign materials. Clean after each use.
6. Always use a firm grip and face ladder whenever possible.
7. Always set up the ladder on a surface that is level, stable and dry.
8 All working parts must be in good working.
1. DANGER, METAL LADDERS CONDUCT ELECTRICITY.
Do not let ladders of any material come in contact with live electrical wires.
2. Do not operate on uneven or slippery surfaces, this can cause serious injury.
3. Do not use ladder if broken, worn or if exposed to fire or chemical corrosion.
4. Never set up the ladder in front of doors that are not locked.
5. Never use ladder as brace in any way.
6. Never place yourself or allow anyone to stand or work under scaffolding or ladder while in use.
7. Do not stand on ladder while releasing the locking mechanisms.
8. Do not attempt to switch ladder positions while on the ladder.
9. To protect children, do not leave ladder set-up and unattended.