Aifun Hot sale leopard net yarn plus size one-piece lace babydoll underwear

Share on:


Price:RUB 338.59
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:

Add to Cart
  • add to wishlist

Product Overview

Description

Place of Origin
Guangzhou, China
product name
Aifun Hot sale leopard net yarn plus size one-piece lace babydoll underwear
Product contains
Sexy bodysuit
Material
Spandex
Color
black
Size
3XL,4XL,5XL
Weight
45g
MOQ
2 pieces can do, sample order acceptable
Package
Each one per opp bag, suitable quantity put in an export carton
Payment
PayPal,T/T,
Lead time
10-15working days, or according to customer's order quantity
Shipping Method
UPS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, TNT, EMS, by Air, by Sea,Aramex
Service
OEM & ODM welcomed
Why Choose Us
SAC OEM, ODM, One-Stop Service
✔ Quickly Response & 24 hours Service.
✔ Lower MOQ Limited.
✔ Low Factory Competitive Prices Offer with High Quality.
✔ Using Fashionable, Clean, Soft & Comfortable Material.
✔ Multi-version Types for Sizes, Designs, Colors etc.
✔ Various Choices of Hot-sales & New Arrival Products For Markets.
✔ Customizing Service: Private Label & UPC Sticker are Highly Welcomed.
✔ Fast Delivery Time.
Item Show

Hot and fashion design makes you attractive.
Produced by professional factory with advanced workmanship.
Excellent flexibility, suitable for all size, shows off your curves.
Fashion lingerie design so that you can not stop like her.
Erotic lingerie for ladies is very attractive and hot for drawing attention from your lover,have fun with this flirty set.
Visual party: Under the sexy babydoll lingerie you will have more confidence and sensuality in front of your lover. This can fully
show her beauty.
Good choice as a sleepwear, nightwear, or a gift to suprise your lover on christmas day, anniversary day, valentine's day, wedding
nights, honeymoon nights.
Company Introduction

Guangzhou Aifun Industrial Co.,Ltd. has been a professional sex toys manufacturer;our factory since established in 2005,ourproducts range from Sexy Lingerie,Buttock, pocket pussy, sex doll, vibrator, dildo, penis sleeve...etc.
We have one of the most powerful R &Dteams for adult products in China. We have set up "Aifun Research Institute", which employs 3 chemical experts with high salary,more than 20 other R & D personnel and more than 10 market investigators. Our products have become one of the most importantweathervane in the world in the business category (Sexy Lingerie).
We have 4 self operated factories with a total area ofabout 8000 square meters and a warehouse of about 4000 square meters. Our
company has a long-term and stable cooperationrelationship with 5 strong OEM factories to ensure quality and production capacity. Health and safety are the minimum requirements of our products. All the raw materials of our products are imported high-quality materials.All the products can be packed only after three quality control tests to ensure that all products can stand the test.
FAQ
1. How To Order?
Step 1: Please tell us which model and quantity you need;
Step 2: We will make a quotation to you to confirm the order details;
Step 3: After delivery details confirmed, you can arrange the payment;
Step 4: Finally we deliver the goods within the stipulated time.
2. Can I request a sample before order?
Yes, we could provide samples to customer, the sample is free,you can only pay the shipping charge
3.What's the sample delivery time?
-Sample order:1-3 days after receipt of the full payment.
-Stock order:3-7 days after receipt of the full payment.
-OEM order:15-30 days after receipt of the deposit.
4. What's your Payment Terms?
(1) PayPal, Wallet: Alipay/ WeChat Pay, Credit Card/Debit Card
(2) Western Union, Bank Transfer
(3) Local Payment Methods: iDeal, Sofort, Giropay, DotPay, QIWI, Cartes Bancaires, Multibanco, Boleto. Also We usually charge 30% deposit, and the rest 70% balance will be collected after mass production picture shared.
5. Can you accept OEM or ODM?
Yes, The OEM and ODM are welcome. We have the fully capability to customize normal design, shape and size as per customers'specific requirements, including openning the new mold.
6. Can I have the customized logo printed on the products?
Yes, we could make customized logo printed as per customer's requirements. We have capability to use various different printing methods, including silk screen printing, pad printing, heat transfer printing, embroidery, laser, decal and etc.

0.0067 s.