1. Will I be able to approve my art before my Labels are produced?
Yes. All artwork is emailed to you before going to production, unless you request otherwise. If you do not have an email address, a sales executive will make arrangements with you to send your artwork via another method.
2. Will I be able to see a sample of my Woven Labels before they are all made?
Yes. free sample after payment, we will email you a sewn sample of your actual label within three business days of artwork approval.
3. How long will it take to receive my Labels?
Production is normally 6~9 business days from final digital proof or sample approval date.
4. Is there a standard Woven Label size?
No. All the labels we do are custom, however our most popular sizes for Woven labels are 20x50mm (3/4"x 2")
5. Will my Labels come out looking like my art?
Yes, your labels will look like the artwork upon which it is based. If your design has very small or extra fine detail, Printed Labels are a good alternative.
6. How many colors may I have in my Woven Labels?
Our Woven Label production machines produce labels with a maximum of 12 colors. All 12 of these colors are included at no extra charge to you. Because Woven Labels allow for significant blending of colors, often, the look of more colors is easily achieved.
7. How do I choose colors?
Unless you have particular Pantone ; or exact colors that must be on your design, our artists will match the colors in your design as closely as possible to our thread colors (We do not always guarantee an exact match). please contact us ask for thread colors chart.