The trench cover is a trench (well) cover made of steel grating. There are a variety of models to choose from to suit different span loads and requirements.
It is widely used in different places such as municipal roads, garden facilities, residential quarters, schools, stadiums, etc. According to different applications, the surface of trench (well) cover plates of different specifications and models can be hot-dip galvanized, cold-galvanized (electroplated) or untreated.
This is mainly because the cement trench cover is often crushed and the road surface is also damaged. Therefore, the trench cover plate made of steel grating is suitable for different loads.
1. Generally, we can divide the ditch cover into hot-dip galvanized ditch cover, stainless steel ditch cover, and plastic sprayed ditch cover according to the different materials.
2. According to the shape of the trench cover, it can be divided into: ordinary trench cover, U-shaped trench cover, tubular trench cover and openable trench cover.
GU type trench cover: GU type trench steel grating trench cover is very simple and economical for most common concrete-built non-edge trenches, and does not require special trench edges.
GM type trench cover: the cover plates of rainwater wells, dust wells, drainage wells, sewage wells and other water supply and drainage wells, air holes, and manholes of municipal facilities such as road parks, etc., can use GM type well hole steel grille cover. The GM type well hole steel grille cover can generally be designed to be tiltable, and the opening and closing angle that can be turned is usually 110 degrees. The steel grating with angle stern should not only prevent theft but also simplify the procedure
GT type ditch cover: GT type ordinary side ditch, cross-section ditch steel grating ditch cover, roadway steel grating ditch cover is divided into side ditch cover and cross-section ditch cover according to the direction of travel. The load-bearing flat steel perpendicular to the direction of the vehicle becomes a side trench cover, and the load-bearing flat steel parallel to the direction of the vehicle becomes a transverse trench cover.
1. Beautiful appearance: simple lines, silver appearance, modern trend.
2. Best drainage: 83.3% of the leaking area is more than twice that of cast iron.
3. Hot-dip galvanizing: strong anti-rust, free of maintenance and replacement.
4. Anti-theft design: The lid and frame are connected by hinges, which is anti-theft, safe and easy to open.
5. Investment saving: large span and heavy load, lower price than cast iron and save the cost of stolen or crushed replacement.
6. High strength: The strength and toughness are much higher than cast iron, which can be used in large-span and heavy-load environments such as docks and airports.