1) Paper- making Industry: It is mainly applied in the coating paper, art paper, white board paper, corrugated paper, coating
white board paper; Cast coated paper and so on . It is more applicable in gravure printing for its good loose depth and elasticity which can guarantee less leaks and spots.
2) Coating Industry: Its whiteness, smoothness and non- transparency can be well improved by adding Kaolin to the pigment in the process of coating paper and paper board.
3) Oil and Paint Industry:It can well improve the viscosity, fluidity, anti-precipitation and so on. The enamel glaze slip'
properties of floatation, viscosity, adherence and thermal casting resistance can be well improved by adding Kaolin because it can make the cast enamel more adhesive to iron billet. Kaolin also plays the role of anti-precipitating when used in water paint. It is also a kind of good inorganic latex agent.
4) Rubber Industry: In the production of cable rubber and plastics, kaolin can improve the abrasiveness, hardness, anti-shock and extension rate.
5) Plastic Industry: It plays the role of reinforcement with its good dispersion. It also can stop the infrared rays of wavelength from 7-14um in thick film so as to increase the temperature in the shed.
6) Ceramics: It is widely used in high and low voltage ceramic, all kinds of ceramic billet and enamel; It is also applied in all kings of refractory.
7) Cable Industry: It can greatly improve the specific volume resistance, dielectric strength, retardant effectiveness with its
good dispersion and reinforcement