We are ready to supply for immediate lift at Rotterdam.
Terms: FOB Rotterdam CI Dip Pay Tank To Tank / Tank Take Over
QUANTITY : Min. 1,000 000 Barrels / Max. 4,000,000 Barrels
FOB PRICE : USD 64.00 Gross / USD 62.00 Net (Per Barrel)
QUANTITY : Min. 50,000,000 Gallons – Max. 400,000,000 Gallons
SUBSEQUENT SHIPMENT : 200,000,000 Gallons Weekly
CONTRACT : 800,000,000 Gallons Monthly
FOB PRICE : USD USD 0.72 Gross / USD 0.68 Net (Per Gallon)
QUANTITY : Minimum 50,000 MTs - Maximum 100,000 MTs
FOB PRICE : USD 450.00 Gross / USD 440.00 Net (Per MT)
1. Buyer Company issues ICPO to the seller along with company registration.
2. Seller approves and issues Commercial Invoice (CI) of total value amount of stored product to Buyer. Buyer sign and returns to Seller along with buyer scanned passport copy.
3. Upon receipt of signed CI, Seller sends to the buyer the following PPOP:
a) The commitment and assurance letter to supply the product
b) Product Passport
c) Certificate of Origin
d) Tank Storage Receipt (TSR) of product in Rotterdam with full GPS coordinates
e) Authority to Verify (ATV)
f) The statement of product availability
g) Authority to sell & collect (ATS)
4. The buyer submits to seller tank storage agreement (TSA), seller approves TSA and buyer sends the Tank Storage Receipt (TSR). Alternatively, Buyer could contact the Seller’s leased tank farm Company to take over the lease of Seller’s storage tank (Buyer within 72 hours takes over the tank and pays the tank farm for the number of days he leases).
5. Tank farm issues the notice of readiness (NOR) to receive the buyers SGS group to conduct the Dip Test.
6. Buyer instructs SGS to conduct dip test at Buyer’s cost. Upon successful results, within 48 hours Buyer pays for the product by T/T transfer bank to bank or MT103 and lifting.
7. Refinery transfers the ownership title of allocation to the Buyer’s name and issues to the Buyer title Ownership Certificate and all export documents.
8. Refinery pays commissions via PAY ORDER NCND/IMFPA to mandates and intermediaries involved in the transaction within 24 hours after confirmation of the Buyer’s payment.