Lab Pharmaceutical Oscillating Powder Granulator Granulating Machine
YK60 Vibrating Granulator
This machine can make the mixed wet powder into granules.
The pulverized dry material is pulverized into the desired granules, and some of the strips and irregular friable, loose and
brittle materials can be broken up and broken.
As a pre-process of milling. Not suitable for solids, fluids, slurries or grinds.
The surface of the particles is smooth and the hardness is moderate, which is convenient for sealing and storage.
Powder packaging, capsule making, tablet making, etc.
The machine is granulated at room temperature and molded at one time.
The energy consumption is low, the life is long, and the granulation rate can be as high as 95%.
"After one use of the machine, the rotating drum and screen should be taken out to clean and brush the remaining powder in the bucket, and then installed and ready for the next use.
The machine should be placed in a dry and clean room, and the parts should be inspected regularly. The defects should be repaired in time and should not be used forcibly.
The machine is driven by mechanical force. Under the action of frictional force, the drum rotates, and the powdery material is extruded from the mesh hole under the action of the rotating drum under the positive and negative rotation, and sent out of the machine.
Adjusting the tightness of the screen and the rotation speed of the drum can control the particle size and density of the
particles to some extent.
The fuselage is an independent rectangular parallelepiped, consisting of three parts: the bearing frame, the reduction gear box and the machine base.
The feeding powder bucket is connected with the bearing frame and extends out of the machine. The front end of the feeding base is designed to extend and land widely and smoothly, so it does not need to be installed and can be placed indoors.
1. If the powder does not stop in the powder bucket, do not use your hand to shovel, so as not to cause injury, use a bamboo shovel or suspend work.
2, such as crushing block material, should be gradually added, not suitable to fill, to avoid excessive pressure, and make the screen vulnerable.
1. When the material is dry powder, it can be directly sprayed on the water, and the material can be prepared by stirring a
2, when a small amount of material has too much moisture, the surface of the material can be dried and the mechanism can be directly used.
3. When the material appears blocky, it is not necessary to crush or other processing the block material, and the mechanism can be directly used.
4. Before the machine is turned on, refuel all the oil meters of the machine's cabinet to improve the service life of the machine.
5. The oil stored in the worm gear box is renewed every three months to improve the service life of the machine.
6. If you do not know the mesh size of the particles to be granulated, you can use the sieve to manually granulate.