IEC 60754 High Accuracy Halogenated Gases Testing Equipment
Corrosion Flammability Chamber IEC 60754-1 for Cables used to test the acidity of gas that released during combustion from cable or optical cable components materials. This Cable Release Gas Corrosion Tester IEC 60754-1 is designed and manufactured on the basis of GB/T 17650 and IEC 60754.
The cable material is processed by prius tube furnace, and then the PH value and conductivity of the gas that generated in combustion process and measured, so that the cable material of acidic, as well as concentration of halogen acid gas volume, PH, conductivity, etc, can be determined.
Wire & Cable
|IEC 60754-1||Test on gases evolved during combustion of materials from cables - Part 1: Determination of the amount of halogen acid gas|
|IEC 60754-2||Test on gases evolved during combustion of electric cables - Part 2: Determination of degree of acidity of gases evolved during the combustion of materials taken from electric cables by measuring pH and conductivity|
|KS C IEC 60754-1||Tests on gases evolved during combustion of electric cables - Part 1: Measurement of the amount of halogen acid gas|
|KS C IEC 60754-2||Tests on gases evolved during combustion of electric cables - Part 2: Corrosiveness test by generating combustion gases|
|KWS 409||Wire of Fire Resistance (Fire-Resistance) - 5.12 Causticity for Combustion gas|
1. This Corrosion Flammability Chamber IEC 60754-1 for Cables is designed with optimized structure, logical layout and easy to operate.
2. All the fixture are made of stainless steel.
3. The effective length of the tube-type furnace is 500mm to 600mm, inner diameter is 40mm to 60mm, with adjustable electric system.
4. Equipped with imported thermocouple from United States.
5. The size of the combustion boat is length 45mm to 100mm, with 12mm to 30mm, depth 5mm to 10mm.
6. The electrical conductivity measuring range is 0.01uS/mm to 100uS/mm.
7. The control system using an electronic temperature control, intelligent control tube furnace temperature.
8. Equipped with two gas collection bottles.
9. Equipped with a PH valued and conductivity detector, with an electronic display and an electrode.
10. Air flow meter is equipped with silicon dioxide fire pipeline to prevent corrosion by the gas.
11. Activated carbon (air filter): filter air through a filter.
12. The silicone is used for drying air source.
13. Pyrex pipeline: Users can easily insert sample into the Prius tube to protect the pipeline from damage.
14. Combustion boat moving system: combustion boat moves automatic to achieve more intelligent test.
15. The mode switching: mode switch (two test methods to choose from, IEC 60754-1 & IEC 60754-2).
16. The temperature alarm system: control the furnace temperature against over heating.
17. Timer: IEC 60754-1 & IEC 60754-2 time measuring device.
18. Drawer: used to store part of the box (such as conductivity meter, PH meter, etc.)
19. Temperature indicator: show the furnace core temperature.
20. Permanent magnetic stirrer: the agitator is used to measure the combustion gas conductivity.
|Product Name||Corrosion Flammability Chamber IEC 60754-1 for Cables|
|Power||110V AC 60Hz / 230V AC 50Hz, 15A|
|Ambient Temperature||Operating 10℃ to 35℃|