- ISO 1182 Non-Combustibility Chamber Fire Analyzer for Building Materials measures incombustibility and combustibility of uniform building material and non-uniform building material of actual element.
- The evaluations (results) are rising temperature in the furnace, basic mass loss and ignition of specimen. It fully satisfies KS F 2271, KS F ISO 1182 and ISO 1182 as international standards in the same time.
- ISO 1182 Non-Combustibility Chamber Fire Analyzer for Building Materials uses module type temperature controller to be stable over 60 minutes in the furnace condition of 750±5℃ and meets precise test result.
- And another advantage is the automatic up-down specimen movement device for accurate results as well as user-friendly process. Thus, it doesn't matter who is test-users.
RS 232C communication and Data Acquisition Board is able to be accurate Interface of test values, so user can test the whole function and test by PC easily and automatically.
* Mass Loss(g) and Rate(%)
* Ignition Time(s) and Sustained Flaming(s)
* Initial & Maximum Furnace Temperature(℃)
* Final Furnace Temperature(℃)
* Maximum Specimen Center Temperature(℃)
* Final Specimen Center Temperature(℃)
* Furnace Temperature Rise(℃)
* Specimen Center & Surface Temperature Rise(℃)
* Differential Test Result by Standards
(ISO 1182:1990, KS F ISO 1182: 2004, IMO FTPC Pt.1: 1998, KS F 2271: 1998)
* Building Materials
||Reaction to fire test for building material---Non-combustibility test
||Fire Tests on Building Materials and Structures.. Part 4: Non-Combustibility Test for Materials
|| Fire tests on building materials and structures - Part 11: Method for assessing the heat emission from building materials
|KS F ISO 1182
||Method of non-combustibility test of building products
|KS F 2271
||Testing method for incombustibility of internal material and element of building
1. Single Zone Furnace operable at up to 900 ℃ with the NIKROTHAL Ribbon Heater.
2. 750±5℃ temperature auto control with TPR.
3. Furnace facilitating maintenance and replacement.
4. Up/down automatic moving system for correct positioning of test sample and user’s convenience.
5. Mirror to observe the ignition quality of test sample.
6. RS 232C communication and DAQ Board-adopted interface.
7. Auto testing by DAQ Board and PC.
8. Alarm temperature-based over current shut-off system for user’s safety.
9. Software (Non-Comb 2005) to print out reports based on exact data result and each standard.
||ISO 1182 Non-Combustibility Chamber Fire Analyzer for Building Materials
||400mm(w) × 40mm0(D) × 1,270mm(H)
||220 V AC, 60 Hz, 10 A
||530mm(w) × 270mm(D) × 280mm(H)
||Personal Computer and PC Printer