Gin is made from juniper berries, coriander, anise, cumin, cardamom, dill and other ingredients. The taste and smell of high-quality gin is certainly accompanied by exceptional notes of juniper berries, and the color is always transparent, without turbidity and sediment. It is recommended to use as an independent drink, or mixed with a tonic. The variety of mixing is not limited to the tonic. Different mixes, liqueurs, syrups, and tinctures can be used. All this is possible thanks to the unique taste and aroma of juniper fruits. Gin is an excellent base for a variety of cocktails and is intended for connoisseurs of elite tastes.
Alcohol Content (%)
Place of Origin
Ecologically clean region of Siberia
The Distillery SVC is located in the town of Mariinsk which is surrounded by forests and the Siberian taiga, on the shore of the river Kiya, far away from big industrial cities. Fresh air, unique in its properties and composition of water, unspoilt nature we have everything for the production of good vodka. A good product is created where the technology is observed and strict control is carried out at all stages from the receipt of raw materials, auxiliary materials to the finished product; Where there is purity and order, where flowers blossom and music plays; Where there is an atmosphere of conscientious attitude to the process of preparation, creating a drink that meets all the requirements that satisfy every taste of the consumer.
Today there are more than 80 different products (these are trademarks owned by SVC and third-party owners)
in SVC LLC range of products. In the production process vodka undergoes six stages of purification.
1. Pre-filtration through sand filters for mechanical impurities separating.
2. To improve the perceptible properties of vodka the sorting is processed with activated carbon which adsorbs impurities and at the same time catalyzes the oxidation processes.
3. Filtering the vodka after carbon columns with sand filters allows fine coal particles capture, makes vodka transparent.
4. Silver filtration vodka passes through the filter done from the finest silver threads, the resulting drink is enriched with silver ions.
5. Vodka passes through the filter of additional purification.
6. The finished product before the packaging in bottles are subject to test filtration through the polishing filter installation, acquires special luster and shine.
If necessary it is possible to pass vodka through the installation with filters to remove the bitterness.
1. who are we? We are based in Kemerovo region, Russian Federation, start from 2005,sell to South Asia(90.00%),Eastern Europe(8.00%),North America(2.00%). There are total about 201-300 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality? Always a pre-production sample before mass production; Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us? vodka,bitter,gin,spirits,alcohol
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers? Siberian Vodka Company located in the middle of Siberia, produced quality russian vodka, won more 50 gold medals for desing and quality in International exhibitions, Vodka gin bitter sold in 15 countries. In recipe use natural cedar nuts honey and herbals.
5. what services can we provide? Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CIF,CIP,FCA,DAF； Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,CNY; Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C; Language Spoken:English,Russian