High Temperature PTFE silicone Adhesive fiber glass cloth Tape for heat sealing
PTFE adhesive Tape is using glass cloth base material impregnated with PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) dispersion and then sintered. Single surface treated and coated with a high-temperature, silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive. Youngsun PSA products can be supplied as long rolls or slit tapes. Yellow textured PVC release liner is applied to the adhesive surface for ease of application. Self-wound rolls are available (without liner).
Main Specification of PTFE Adhesive Tape:
|Model||Thickness(mm)||Max Width||Color Available||Temperature Range|
1. What's the thickness of the PTFE adhesive tape that you can provide?
The thickness ranges from 0.13 mm to 0.30 mm.
2. What's the size of the tape? Can we customize the size that suitable for us?
Sure. Usually the adhesive tape is in rolls with the width of 1 m or 1.25 m, and with length of 50 m.
We can customize any small size as your requirements.
3. Can we take sample before purchase order? How much will you charge?
Yes, you can take free samples before the pruchase order, only need to provide us the consignee account
number and bear the freight fee.
4. How long will it take to manufacturer once and order is placed?
We have the material in stock, and can send the goods out within 3 days. But if the quantity is big enough,
we will discuss about it separately, and try our best to finish the production soon.
5. What's the package of the adhesive tape?
Usually we use export carton to packing. We can also provide the color box for small tapes if needed.