3R Med Stapler Laparoscopic Disposable Skin Circumcision Stapler Knife Anorectal,urology Surgery Equipments Stainless Steel

Share on:


Price:$21.00 - $25.00
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Product Description






The device is disposable to avoid cross infection;
One-hand operation, one-minute circumcision, ergonomic;
With the sound function of cutting prompt, confirm the completion of cutting;
With cutting protection pad, automatic suture without bleeding, easy to operate;
The incision healed quickly, and the nail was removed automatically from 7 days later;
Reliable structure and advanced technology ensure safe and effective operation.


Specification


Product Model
Specification
Circular Knife
Staple height
Staple Quantity
SRDCS-B-12*2.7
12
13.1±1.5
2.7±0.3
10
SRDCS-B-16*2.7
16
16.2±1.5
2.7±0.3
12
SRDCS-B-22*2.7
22
21.3±1.5
2.7±0.3
15
SRDCS-B-26*3.0
26
27.3±1.5
3.0±0.3
18
SRDCS-B-30*3.0
30
32.5±1.5
3.0±0.3
20
SRDCS-B-36
36
36.8±1.5
36.8±0.3
24


Packing & Delivery




How to use


Rotate the adjusting knob and take out the bellmouth.
Put the bellmouth inside the prepuce and fix it.
Insert the rod into the center hole and tighten the adjusting knob.


Take out the safety block.
Grip the handles, percussion disposable circumcision stapler for a minute.
Turn out the adjusting knob, gently remove the instrument and the cutting foreskin.




Company Profile




Changzhou 3R Medical is a professional medical high-tech company integrating the design, development, OEM production and sales of medical devices. The products involve minimally invasive surgical instruments, gynecological, andrology and electrosurgical instruments. The company has indpendent intellectual property rights of medical device products, and jointly develops innovative products with colleges and universities.
The company's main team and founder have nearly 20 years of working experience in the medical device industry, and the team brings together experienced and high-quality employees of precision manufacturing. We carry out ISO13485, CE and other international standard quality managment system, use 6S lean production management, the enterprise follow the " integrity management, quality first, pragmatic and efficient, win-win cooperation" concept, won the trust of our customers.
Development philosophy of the company: use industry 4.0 means and high-end advanced equipment to build an automatic production line for medical devices, and replace foreign devices with domestic devices toreduce medical costs.
The company is now a member of the pharmaceutical chamber of commerce of the ali-china federation of industry and commerce.




FAQ


Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are experienced manufacture with more than 15 years. We set up our trading department on 2018 year.
Q: Is OEM/ODM acceptable?
A : Yes. Actually we already have this cooperation for many years.
Q: Can I mix different models and sizes in one order? 
A: Yes.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 15-30 days, but still depends on quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: We could provide samples, but it is chargable.
Q: What are your company normal payment Terms?
A: T/T in advance.(Or 30% T/T prepaid before producing, the other 70% T/T prepaid
before shipment)
Generally it is 15-30 days, but still depends on quantity.


0.0101 s.