China hot sale new design sugar cane grab loader with competitive for sale

Share on:


Price:$25,500.00 - $26,500.00
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



China hot sale new design sugar cane grab loader with competitive for sale


Products Description






Sugarcane loader Machinery UR-7600 is the world's most advanced loading tool for harvesting sugarcane on large sugarcane farms. This model refers to John Deere agricultural machinery to develop equipment suitable for sugar cane loading after sugarcane harvesting-sugar cane loader! This model can pile up while walking, high working efficiency, save a lot of manpower. Also solved the problem of high price of John Deere agricultural machinery! All products of our company can be customized.


Product Paramenters


Model
UR7600
Weight
8400kg
Walking Speed
30km/h
Motor Model
Cummins 4BTA3.9-C125
 Power
100HP
Overall dimension( LxWxH)
6360*2450*3260 mm
Wheel base
3070 mm
Min ground clearance
520 mm
Maximum grapple height
5750 mm
Max grapple radius
5300 mm
Max. Dumping height
2300mm
Cab height
3100 mm
Tire size 
23.1-26
Max.Grab Size
1500mm
Min turning radius
8855mm


Packing&Shipping




Recommend Products






Company Profile






Exhibition




Certifications




FAQ


- Q: Do you have any advantage ?
A: As a comprehensive construction machinery supplier, we are one of the earliest and biggest manufacturer of wheel loader backhoe loader concrete mixing plant in our province. With many years experiences, we can also provide the clients rated products with low price and good quality.Competitive price, high quality,OEM customization,professional & patient after-sales service are our advantages.

- Q: How long is your product warranty time? How to do after sale service?
A: 1 year.We can do after-sales service by all possible means. If necessary, engineers will visit customers and do the after sale service.

- Q: Do you have any certifications?
A: Yes, all of loaders are approved by CE, ISO9001, SGS certification, except these other certifications required by customer is
agreed.

- Q: What’s the payment terms of your company?
A: We always do it online or by bank by T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% before delivery. L/C payment escrow west union etc. are also available.

- Q: How about the delivery time?
A: Usually the delivery time will be within two weeks.For some special products,the delivery time will be 20-30 days.




0.0142 s.