Buy bulk beeswax online with best price

Share on:


Price:
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Product Specifications


 Buy bulk beeswax online with best price


 

































Melting point62.0℃-67.0℃
Acid value16.0 mg/g-23.0 mg/g
Saponification value75.0mg/g-110mg/g
Iodine value8.0g/100g-13.0g/100g
Benzene insoluble≤0.3%
ShapeSlab, pellet
ColorWhite, Yellow





Product Display


 Buy bulk beeswax online with best priceBuy bulk beeswax online with best priceBuy bulk beeswax online with best priceBuy bulk beeswax online with best priceBuy bulk beeswax online with best priceBuy bulk beeswax online with best priceBuy bulk beeswax online with best price





Main Products


 Buy bulk beeswax online with best price













Company Information


 Buy bulk beeswax online with best price





Packaging & Shipping


 Buy bulk beeswax online with best price





FAQ


 Buy bulk beeswax online with best price


Q:Are you a manufacturer or trade company?


We are manufacturer located in Cangzhou city Hebei province and welcome to our factory.


Q:How can I get the samples?


Samples available after confirmation of price. We provide free samples to check the quality except for delivery charges.


Q:How long can I expect to get the sample?


The samples will be ready for delivery in 1-3 days. The samples will be sent via express and arrive in 3-5 days.


Q: What is the transportation charge for the samples?


The costs depend on weight and your location.


Q: What is the payment terms?


T/T, 30% when place order and the rest 70% will be paid before shipment.


Q: What is your production lead time?


3-10 days after 30% payment, to be negotiated for urgent orders.


 





CONTACT US


 Buy bulk beeswax online with best price




 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



 



 


0.0096 s.