ONERAY ROHS/REACH Certificated PU+PVC Leather Cover wholesaler manufacture Gaming Chair

Share on:


Price:RUB 4,459.63
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description

NNDS.jpg

10   D093920   3 

BNA1.jpg

 

BNA3.jpg

 

BNA2.jpg

 

6663556.jpg

 

65575875885.jpg

 

66678.jpg

 

 

 

PRODUCT DATA 

 

 

.jpg Material PVC
Frame Thicknedd

Main frame 1.2 mm

Armrest 2D
Foam

Backside density 30

Seat density 55

Headrest Doll cotton inside
Lumbar 28-50 density cutting foam
Mechanism Butterfly
Gas lift LANT 100mm Class 3
Legs 350 mm Nylon base
Castors 60 mm racing style
Angle adjustor 90-180° degree adjustment
Logo Customised
Plastic button Two black plastic cover,
Screws Plastic package
Carton Brown carton with export standards
Carton size 84*65*32 cm
Loading quantity

40 HQ: 400 PCS

20 HQ: 168 PCS

G.W 21 KG
SPECIAL PLAYERS NO.919 Delivery date 25-35 Day

.jpg

GONGCHANG

 

ABOUT US

 

Foshan Johoo Furniture Co., Ltd. is a factory that we have Independent R & D capability, goal to work closer with our customers. We are not only can provide new model designs every year to our workmate partner, but also we can provide all the promotion data, such as high resolution pictures and attractive production video. Oneray Furniture is the professional large-scale manufacturer specializing in the production of various game tables, game chairs, integrating development and production. Our main products include gaming chairs, gaming tables and gaming equipment related products. Our company was established in 2019 and is located near Guangzhou and Shenzhen. We enjoy convenient water, land and air transportation.
 
Our company has more than 120 workers. The people of ONERAY FURNITURE are constantly trying to improve product quality, setting up 4 standardized assembly lines and a large warehouse. Our annual production capacity is 200,000 gaming seats.
 
Currently, Oneray gaming seats have been exported to the United States, France, and Australia, Italy and 20 other countries and regions. Our company has been committed to R&D and innovation. Create new e-sports tables and chairs with modern technology. In addition, we will share the visual resources of all products and offer our customers visual technical support for the products.
 
The company takes "Reasonable price, fast production time, and good after-sales service" as its purpose. Hope to cooperate with more customers for common development and mutual benefit. We welcome potential buyers to contact us.

 

 

FAQ
How to create an order?
We directly use the credit guarantee regulations provided by Alibaba.com to establish orders. We can establish orders on the platform, select the required products, quantity, and delivery time negotiated by both parties.
Payment method?

Currently we only support the T/T. L/C method. When establishing an order, at least 30% of the deposit is required, and the remaining 70% must be paid before delivery.

How to confirm OEM order samples?
Sample confirmation is a very important link. We make samples according to customer requirements, usually in the form of pictures and videos. Of course, if the customer needs air transportation, we need to negotiate.
What does the customized service include?
The customer's LOGO, carton mark, our product configuration is conventional, can be customized according to customer requirements, at the same time we will provide product pictures, videos for customers to better marketing.
How to ensure product quality?
We are a mature furniture manufacturer with a complete quality inspection department, QC 6 people. At the same time, we hope to establish a long-term cooperative relationship with principles and common causes.
How to deal with after-sales?
If there are any different issues in the order, we will handle it together. This is our corporate culture and purpose. I want to guarantee the rights and interests of our customers and adhere to our principles. We believe that the world is love.
HOME Products Company Profile Contacts

 

We Recommend

0.005 s.