Laboratory Granular Paraffin Wax for Histology Embedding

Share on:


Price:RUB 113.01 - RUB 188.35
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description

This product is produced by Refineries in Northeastern China, which adopts modern technology of solvent deoiling and hydrorefining.
Kunlun paraffin wax has full/semi-refined paraffin wax 52/54, 54/56, 56/58, 58/60, 60/62, 64/66, 66/68.
Paraffin wax is made from natural crude oil,available in white slab and granule,odorless without physical impurity, water and additives.
Applications:Candle,crayon,stencil paper, match, telecommunication equipment, PVC ,rubber, polishing cream and hot melt adhesive,etc.
Specification
item
value
Model Number
paraffin wax
Application
extensive use
Melting Point
54-56 56-58 58-60
Forms
Solid
Oil Content (%)
0.5
Refinement
Fully Refined
Crystalline Index
crystal
Scale of Deoiling
Refinement: Fully
Package
woven bag
Sample
Availiable
Color
White
Grade
Top Grade
Packing & Delivery
Company Profile
Cangzhou Jianlin Beeswax rubber Industry Co., Ltd. is located in Cangzhou south 40 kilometers, 104 national road west, 10000 acres of land of the sea, is the only enterprise with a drug production license. The company is bold in innovation and full of challenges. In order to improve product quality and achieve the goal of "quality for survival", we have purchased sophisticated laboratory equipment and adopted advanced production technology, making us a manufacturer with an annual output of nearly 1000 tons of pure natural beeswax, nearly 200 tons of insect white wax and nearly 100 tons of Arabic gum. Also engaged in ground wax, peach gum and other products, all meet the ministry standards, its products are widely used in medicine, food, cosmetics, shoe polish, pen, and so on。
FAQ
Q:Are you a manufacturer or trade company?
We are manufacturer located in Cangzhou city Hebei province and welcome to our factory.

Q:How can I get the samples?

Samples available after confirmation of price. We provide free samples to check the quality except for delivery charges.

Q:How long can I expect to get the sample?
The samples will be ready for delivery in 1-3 days. The samples will be sent via express and arrive in 3-5 days.

Q: What is the transportation charge for the samples?

The costs depend on weight and your location.

Q: What is the payment terms?
T/T, 30% when place order and the rest 70% will be paid before shipment.

Q: What is your production lead time?
3-10 days after 30% payment, to be negotiated for urgent orders.

0.0107 s.