Hospital Vacuum system
1. ETR Hospital Vacuum system Description
ETR has independently developed an integrated vacuum pump unit composed of a water-ring vacuum pump, a gas-water separator, a vacuum solenoid valve, pipe fittings and an electrical control system.
It is a simple, safe and reliable device that continuously serves the wards all day long, without occupying the ward space. The negative pressure is sourced from the vacuum pump unit.
2. ETR Hospital Vacuum system Advantage
1) Dynamic control of water cooling temperature and water level, ensuring the operation of vacuum pump in the good condition;
2) Automatic switching between units, and automatic supplement with the subsequent unit in accordance with the decline in gas consumption;
3) UV , achieving sterile and environmental emissions;
4) Automatic electrical control system with high degree of intelligence;
5) Dynamic display of technological process, enabling operating data storage, fault protection and abnormity warning;
6) Open data communication interface, facilitating remote management of equipment.
3. ETR Hospital Vacuum system Working Principle
(A) ETR guarantees the proper functioning and operating of the equipment for a period of twelve months from the date of testing and commissioning at the end user’s site, or eighteen months from delivery date, whichever occurs first.
(B) If there is any defects and malfunction under warranty period, ETR will provide maintenance for free totally until the equipment operates properly.
1. Setting trace file for every sold product and survey it quarterly.
2. Providing remote instruction and training for free.
3. Providing on-site services and repairs for free under warranty if problems caused by Eter.
4. Spare parts and on-site services would be provided with best price out of warranty.
5. 7*24 hours online services for free, solution for any problems will be provided within 48 hours.
6. Professional engineer for on-site services will reach within 7 days when needed. (Visa apply should be considered.)
We'll attend medical professional exhibition at home and overseas every year,welcome to visit our booth!
Founded in 2003, Hunan ETR Electronic Medical Engineering Co., Ltd. has developed into a state-level high-tech enterprise. Consisting of top R&D team has developed four series of products over the past decade, ETR has successfully been listed on the NEEQ (National Equities Exchange and Quotations) with stock code of 839074 in 2016.
ETR products have been exported to Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East and other overseas markets. The after-sales service network covers more than 20 provinces and cities throughout the country, providing customers with after-sales services, quick response and other technical support services throughout the process.
ETR is committed to providing the users with top-quality products and services on the basis of orderly marketing and after-sales service network.
Creating Products with Love
Building ETR Brand with Integrity
Fulfilling Dreams with Passion
Appreciate your inquiry about our Hospital Vacuum system , we will give timely reply .
1. Are you manufacturer or trading company?
We are professional manufacturer to produce medical equipment, including medical PSA medical oxygen plant/generator, medical central suction system, medical compressed air system, medical central gas supply system, hospital head unit system, medical gas monitoring and alarm system, medical nursing system, ward nursing information system, etc, founded in 2003.
2. What's the order process of Hospital Vacuum system?
a. Inquiry---please kindly provide us all specific requirements.
b. Quotation---official quotation form with all specifications will be provided.
c. Printing file--- PDF, Ai, CDR, PSD, the picture resolution has to be at least 300 dpi.
d. Contract confirmation---official contract will be issued before production process.
e. Payment terms--- Negotiable.
f. Production---mass production.
g. Shipping--- by sea, air or courier. Detailed pictures of package will be provided.
h. Installation and commissioning.
3. What terms of payment is acceptable?
T/T, L/C, etc.
4. How to get a prompt quotation of Hospital Vacuum system?
Please kindly give us your order requirements with below technical information:
1) O2 flow rate: _____Nm3/hr( or How many cylinders do you want to fill per day/24hours)
2) O2 purity: _____%
3) O2 discharge pressure: _____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency : ______V/PH/HZ
6) Project Location:
Welcome your inquiry about our Hospital Vacuum system .