Manufacturer of No alcohol Foaming hand sanitizer 50ml

Share on:


Price:
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



PRDOUCT SHOW






PRODUCT PARAMETERS




Name
Specification
Material
MOQ

Fomaing hand sanitizer 
50ml
benzalkonium chloride
500PCS
150ml
benzalkonium chloride
500PCS





COMPANY PROFILE




OUR TEAM




EXHIBITION




TRANSPORTATION




FAQ




Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are experienced manufacture.
Q: Is OEM/ODM acceptable?
A : Yes.

Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 15-30 days, but still depends on quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ?
A: Yes, we could offer sample.

Q: What are your company normal payment Terms?
A: T/T in advance.(Or 30% T/T prepaid before producing, the other 70% T/T prepaid before shipment)


BACK HOME




0.0107 s.