For OBM MOQ is 150 for cribs, and 50 for most other furniture. However if we have available stock for OBM, then there is no required MOQ (Please ask if we have stock).
Q5:How long is your lead time and what are your payment terms?
A5: In normal circumstances lead time is about 48-60 days after payment. But depending on the product and current production schedule it may be shortened.
OEM/ODM orders we accept T/T. 50% (possible negotiation) deposit in advance, remaining 50% before we send out the goods.
For orders of OBM (boori branded products) where each sku is low, we accept 1 time payment before we send out the goods.
For orders of OBM (boori branded products) where any sku is high, we accept 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before we send out the goods.
Q6: What material do you use in manufacturing and packaging?
A6: Products are usually made with pinewood, beech, LVL, MDF, particleboard, plywood and other solid woods. Packaging usually has an exterior of 5-ply corrugated cardboard. Interior has hard cardboard for 4 corners, polystyrene, often additional EPE foam and EPE pearl cotton.
Q7: How do you guarantee the quality of your products?
A7: We have a quality inspection department to check the production of the product and we will provide you with pictures and videos of the product if you wish.