is a historical Italian company that, since 1972
, has been designing and manufacturing fuel tank caps
, mechanical level gauges
, fuel filling systems
and flush-mount plastic compartments
, for fuel, lubricant and auxiliary tanks.
We manufacture all our products into our factory based in Bologna and the 40% of our revenue comes from export within different sectors, like generating sets, motor pumps, agriculture, manufacturing, scooters and motorcycles, nautical and hydraulic industry, etc..
The experience acquired during almost 50 years of activity contributed to the success of Tappi Stampati that, still now, is considered one of the main points of reference in its field, both at national and international level.
Even today, all items are appreciated and used by the most prestigious manufacturers in the different market, to the extent that the Company can boast customers in all continents.
Our main strengths are:
- the highest quality and reliability of all our products, that can be used without any problem also in hostile environment, with low or high temperatures, dust, etc.;
- the support to all our Customers in looking for the best solutions for their specific needs, putting our technical knowledge at disposal to understand and analyze their requests, for their full satisfaction and in order to establish with them a continuous and long lasting relationship;
- the particular importance given, in all products, included the ones destined to industrial fields, not only to functionality and safety, but to aesthetic aspect too, thanks to the experience in motorcycles sector;
- the quality and guarantee of all items, ensured by the use of top-grade raw materials, certified according to the current European and American laws, as well as by the great care and professionalism put into designing and productive process, realized entirely in Italy with state-of-the-art tools and machines operated by highly specialized staff;
- the design of our products, made to simplify and make faster their installation in most application. At request we can also supply the whole assembly kit, that is cap, screws, gaskets, filters, safety chain, ecc.; we also supply fillers or fitting inserts to be welded or screwed on tanks, for the correct assembling of all our caps.
Some components' manufacturers, given the increasing interest of the market, have tried to copy several products of our, thus attacking the market with similar solutions but of much lower quality and not consistent with current European and American safety regulations, that are today the highest reference standards and the best guarantee for users. Our products, on the contrary, is not only competitive thanks to the high organizational capacity and the optimized production processes, but it complies with all applicable safety regulations and it is designed and manufactured respecting the rights of people we work with as well as safety at the work and environmental regulations.