The meter is an extremely compact, extremely easy-to-use tristimulus colormeter specially designed for measuring the color difference between two colors.
The meter is designed for measuring the color of no lighting and non-fluorescent sample such as textile, paper, leathers, painting materials, etc. It is the useful tool for the quality control and wide industrial application.
* Color difference displayed (L*, a*, b*), (E*ab, C*ab, H*ab), (Y, x, y), (X, Y, Z), (Rs, Gs, Bs) or (WI, YI, Tw).
* Color space displayed (L*, a*, b*), (L*, C*ab, hab), (Y, x, y), (X, Y, Z), (Rs, Gs, Bs) or (WI, YI, Tw).
* Statistical function (Maximum, Minimum, Average and Standard Deviation).
* Color difference tolerance set to perform PASS / WARN / FAIL.
* Store 9 color-difference target colors.
* User calibration function ensures higher accuracy.
* Auto memory (99 sets) & Read function.
* Digital backlight display.
* Auto power off function.
* Applies USB, Bluetooth data output.
* Use USB data output to connect with PC.
|Triple 4 digit LCD Display|
Auto power off
Approx. 3 minutes
Data memory capacity
99 set. (Direct reading from LCD display)
Low battery indication
45°/0°: Illumination at 45°, measurement at 0°
Color difference: (L*,a*,b*), (E*ab,C*ab,H*ab), (Y,x,y), (X,Y,Z), (Rs,Gs,Bs) or (WI,YI,Tw)
Color space: (L*, a*, b*), (L*, C*ab, hab), (Y, x, y), (X, Y, Z), (Rs, Gs, Bs) or (WI, YI, Tw)
Target color memory
9 channel; set by measurement or keypad
L*: 5 to 100
Observe: CIE 2° Standard Observer
White LED lamp
Standard deviation within E*ab 0.5 (Measurement conditions: Average of measurements of standard white plate)
Minimum interval between measurements
Approx. 2 seconds
Operating temperature and humidity
0~40°C(32~104°F), < 85%RH.
Storage temperature and humidity
-10~40°C(14~104°F), < 70%RH.
4x1.5 AAA (UM-4) Battery
Weight(Not Including Batteries)
Approx. 220g with battery
White calibration card
Carrying Case (B04)
USB Data Cable with Software