Polypropylene Fiber (PP Fiber) is made from 100% virgin PP granular, after extruding from different mould and technology, we can get 4 different types of fiber, including Monofilament form, Fibrillated Mesh form, Twisted Bunchy and Wave form with different size. These fiber can improve the reinforcement of mortar or concrete performance effectively to make them strong and protect the projects.
PP Fiber Monofilament form
18 microns, 34 microns
3mm, 6mm, 12mm, 18mm, 52mm...
>450Mpa (normal strength)
>600Mpa (high strength)
Acid & Alkali
1. Easy to be dispersed in mortar or concrete and no agglomeration, it can guarantee the property of crack resistance effectively.
2. Easy to be used: No need to change the proportion of mortar, just put the fibers into the mortar mixture and stir for a moment after adding water.
3. It with fine economic property: The equivalent diameter of PP Fiber monofilament is only φ 0.02-0.03mm, so the ratio of diameter and surface area is high and on the basis of crack resistance, it can reduce the amount (to about 0.6-0.9kg/m 3 ).
4. Easy to plaster: As the great number of thin fibers spread into mortar evenly, the plastering is much easily and this can improve the binding strength between surface and base.
5. It with stable chemical property, strong acid &alkali resistance, and can be used in any engineering projects.
Resist to shrink & crack
Increase seepage resistance
Increase friction resistance
Increase freezing & thawing resistance
Improve tendons protection
Replace steel net (using in plastering)
Prevent mortar split and crackle expansion
Increase impact resistance and peeling resistance
1. Be suitable for the water–proof layer, floor, inner & outer wall of industrial and civil construction.
2. Increase cracking resistance on the surface of industrial workshop, warehouse and parking lot.
3. Increase cracking & seepage resistance of the ground in natatorium, swimming pool, pond and ditch.
4. Be suitable for any mortar projects and fine aggregate concrete projects.
18 , 34
450, 600 min.
Crack Elongation (%)
Melting Point (C degree)
Acid & Alkali resistance
1).: 600g, 900g, 1kg net per PE bag
2).: 18kgs per plastic woven bag
3).: 9540kgs/1X20`FCL without pallet
4).: 22000kgs/1X40`HC without pallet
1).: 600g, 900g or 1kg net per water soluble paper bag.
2).: 18kgs per carton
3).: 7200kgs/1X20`FCL without pallet
4).: 16740kgs/1X40`HC without pallet
Briture Co., Ltd has a prefessional team with more than ten years working in the field of export business,.Head office located in Hefei, Anhui China and with an offshore company Hongkong Briture GroupCompany Limited.
After 10 years of development, we have been engaged in the trade of following products:
1. Chemical products: raw material for coating, paint, printing ink etc.
2. Construction material: additives including PP Fiber for concrete reinforcement, PP Geogrid, FiberglassGeogrid, Polyester Geogrid, HDPE Geocell etc.
3. Chemical Machinery: Glass Lined Reactors and storage tank.
Upon your enquiry, we can supply qualified products, competitive price and efficient service, expecting toachieve the goal of long term cooperation and mutual benefits.
Briture purpose: Aim to Bright Future for both of us.