Wire Rope Hoist 10 Ton Electric Motor 16T Overhead Crane

Share on:


Price:$270.00 - $298.00
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Product description and structure diagram




Single/ Double Speed 5t monorail electric hoist with Good Price is a small-sized lifting equipment, which can be mounted on all types of cranes,such as gantry crane, overhead crane, jib crane and other special crane to lift all types of material. With a small modification,it can also be used as a winch.What’s more, it can be installed easily with different heights by hand control.
Main Features of electric wire rope hoist:
1). compact structure,light weight, small volume, International Dimensions,easy to operate etc;
2). Easy to install and high efficiency;
3). Reducer adopts hard tooth surface driving design, which enjoys the long life span and high mechanical efficiency;
4). The motor adopts taper rotor brake motor, with the upper and down two-way security limit device;
5). Safe and reliable operation;
6). Low cost maintenance, long working life;
7). Pendent control and remote control;












Product Display






Packing & Payment & Delivery
 >> Packaging Details: Plywood Case(Composite Material Box)
>> Delivery Time: 5-7 Days after receipt of the deposit
>> Regular product payment:100%(T/T)Before Shipping
>> Custom product payment:  70%(T/T) as deposit, the Rest 30%(T/T) Before Shipping






Production Process



ABOUT.US
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
To be a world-class Crane Equipment manufacturer
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Xinxiang Jinniu Hoisting Machinery Co., Ltd. was established in 2008,are one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers , and wholesalers of optimum quality Material Lifting Equipment. The company is mainly engaged in the production of cranes, electric hoists, electromagnetic lifters, Cantilever crane,Hydraulic lifting platform, hydraulic freight elevator and other lifting equipment. The Special Equipment Manufacturing License of the Republic of China is issued by the National Quality Supervision Bureau. The company has also established a perfect quality assurance system and a comprehensive quality management system of TQC to ensure maximum quality and customer benefits.  For decades, it has been committed to the development and production of high-quality  cranes.The metals and alloys, which are best in the market, are used for manufacturing of this crane equipment range. by using sophisticated machinery that is based on advanced technology, our professionals manufacture the offered construction equipment range is accordance with the industry set norms and regulations. These products are easy to operate and require minimum maintenance.                                                                                                                                    ➢more details






Certifications


  Manufacturers sell directly, save your time and save your expenses!  


Our services


PRE-SALE SERVICES
1. Professionally match customer demand
2. Product details confirmation by pictures video and drawing
3. Confirm details of machine、quotation & time of delivery

SALE SERVICES
1. Confirm order

2. Confirm machine producing process
3. Delivery on time and help handling shipment documents
AFTER SALE SERVICES
1. Solve the operating problems

2. Express spare parts

3. Engineers available to service machine oversea


FAQ


Not only the price is cheap, but also the quality is good.

Q If I want to get a quotation for an electric hoist quickly, what data should I provide?
A 1, raise the height.
2, increase the weight.
3, whether the device needs to be operated.
4, whether a remote control device is needed.
5, whether you need to customize the speed.
6, how is the environment of use (humid? Dust?)
7, the use height is limited.
8, crane (please provide crane model)
9, whether the purchase amount can be discounted.
10, there are special requirements for delivery. (Please inform in advance)

Q What kind of documentation the crane will comes with when delivery?
A In general,there will be instruction manual,product certificate,technical specifications table,factory inspection
report,the main part steel material reports,electrical diagrams,and crane general drawing,etc. 

Q Is it possible we visit the factory before order placed or inspect the cranes,electromagnetic
lifter  or hoist before delivery? 
A Sure,welcome to visiting our factory and this will helps us know more about each other. 

Q Due to the complication of factory situation,is it possible to send technician to our site so we can have the most suitable solution?
It's ok,this will help a lot to understand the actual situation. 

Q What kind of installation support we can get from you? 
 A If needed,we can send our engineers to your site to guide the installation and commissioning; Or we will supply
online installation guide,any installation problems,we can confirm with our engineers,and help you to solve it.




0.0119 s.