Fiberglass geogrid is the ideal geosynthetic material to reinforce the soft soil, cement, concrete, asphalt for the road surface or roadbed, etc. Fiberglass geogrid is made from excellent non-alkali fiberglass filament as the base material coated with adhesive by automatic woven technology. Fiberglass geogrid can can make full use of yarn textile strength and warp knitting directional structure to improve its high tensile strength, excellent tensile modulus, good wear resistance and creep resistance, and excellent thermal stability, etc. It can largely increase the bearing capacity of the ground and prolongs the service life of the road. Due to its high vertical and horizontal tensile strength, low unit extension and high flexibility, fiberglass geogrid is widely used to reinforce the embankment, asphalt pavement, road surface, prevent highway harm such as crack and rut from occurring, solve the problem that asphalt road surface is difficult to reinforce.
Size of mesh (mm)
Tensile Strength (kN/m)
Elongation Rate (%)
Temperature Resistance (℃)
Fiberglass Geogrid Features
· High tensile strength and tensile modulus
· Excellent wear resistance and creep resistance
· Low elongation
· Excellent temperature range
· Good anti-age and alkali-resistance
· Excellent thermal stability
· Nesting, interlock and restraint effects
· Overall improvement of road base
· Especially suitable for all types of asphalt mixes
· Extending service life
· Easy installation
Fiberglass Geogrid Applications
· Reinforcement of roads and crack prevention for airport runways, taxiways, roads, bridges, parking lots, jointed concrete highways to control reflective cracking.
· New highway construction, and other road maintenance or repair jobs to improve pavement life.
· Expanding thoroughfares and road lanes.
· Asphalt reinforcement at locations subject to intensive vehicle braking or accelerating, important junctions, bus stops etc.