MARINE Double-Deck NAVIGATION SIGNAL LIGHT CXH6-101PN
1.Marine naviagtion signal light applied to the ships with the length 50m or above 50m as lamp signal liaison when night navigation .
2.This naviagtion signal light shell is made of high-strength engineering plastic PA+GF,the lampshade adopts injection of PC,lens hood adopts good quality stainless steel.
3.This navigation signal lights have the whole seal structure,it is waterproof under the bad environment.
4.Lamp holder and the base adopt plug-in type,can replace the up and down bulb as open the cover.
5.The signal light adopt the signal light's bulb which conform to the ship norm,and the average life is not lower than 700h.
6.The signal lights can work normally under the temperature -30oC to 50oC.
7.Conrorm to THE INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONGS FOR PREVENTINGS COLLISION AT SEA,1972 and GRADE ENTRY NORMS FOR STEEL SHIPS.
The middle bolt can open, easy to replace the bulb.
|Name||Type||Visibility||Level arc||Lamp holder||Bulb||Protection class||Color||Weight|
|double-deck starboard light||CXH1-101PN||3n.m||112.5°||p28s|
|double-deck port light||CXH2-101PN||3n.m||112.5°||p28s|
|double-deck masthead light||CXH3-101PN||6n.m||225°||p28s|
|double-deck stern light||CXH4-101PN||3n.m||135°||p28s|
Grey White Yellow
|double-deck all-round light||CXH6-101PN||3n.m||360°||p28s|| 230v/2×65w|
|IP56||Red Green Rransparent||4.15kg|
Zhejiang Haiji Marine Electric Co., Ltd is engaged in a variety of ship lights , electrical production of major manufacturers. Our company is located at the beautiful and richly endowed east seashore Wenzhou Liushi Shahu Industrial Zone.The company has strong technical force, complete production facilities,advanced manufacturing technology,strict testing means and scientific and management system.
The company produces hundreds of products, main including : Series of navigation signal light, fluorescent light, incandescent light, spot light, search light, explosion-proof light, explosion-proof electric, marine junction box, marine alarm bell, marine switch, connectors, socket-box ect. Our products have been passed the authentication of “CE” and approved by The Inspection Bureau Quality Products Certificate. Our comapany also get Self-support Product Import and Export Qualifications Certificate, enjoying sound reputations in both domestic and internationa markets.
We follow the developing way of navigation shipbuilding industry. Researching, developing , manufacturing the auxiliary peoducts of navigation shipbuilding industry and other relative areas.And try our best to be the good supplier of brands. We have strong pertinence, so we do it more professionally!
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT/SF for samples, Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods;
4. Delivery Time: 1-2 days for samples; 7-12days for batch goods.
Q1: About Price ?
A1: The price is negotiabe. It can be changed according to your quantity or package. When you are making an inquiry, please let us know the quantity you want.
Q2: About Sample ?
A2: Sample is free, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.
Q3: About MOQ ?
A3: We don’t have quantity limited.
Q4: About Warrenty ?
A4: We are very confident in our products and we pack them very well, so usually you will receive your order in good condition. But due to long time shipment there will be 1-2% damage for the glass.Any quality issue, we will deal with it immediately. All our products have 24 months warranty period.
Q5: About OEM ?
A5: Welcome, you can send your own design of marine product and logo, we can open new mold and print or emboss any LOGO for you.
Q6: About payment ?
A6: T/T or LC. 30% despoit frist , the rest 70% balance befroe shipping.
Q7: Other questions ?
A7:Pls email me or chat with me on Trademanager dritectly.
Whatsapp / Mobile phone : 0086- 13780114117
Wechat (WEIXIN): 13780114117