Manufacturer supply Thermal Conductive Silicone glue Thermal adhesive Silicone Thermal Paste

Share on:


Price:$2.90 - $3.30
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Product display






Product features




1.Single component,neutral curing .

2.No corrosion ,no toxin, meet the requirement of RoHs ,good adhesion to
glass,metal ,plastic ,woodwork and other non-corrosive.

3.Easily squeeze out at the range of 4-40 ℃,easy operation and convenience.

4.High shear strength, no extra mechanical support when used.

5.Excellent performances ,such as waterproof , shockproof , high and low
temperature resistance, electrical insulation ,aging resistance , vibration
resistance.



Product parameter


Thermal silicone products parameters
Model
KSN-555
KSN-558
KSN-704
KSN-705
KSN-706
KSN-735
Color
White/black/grey
White/black/grey
White/black
Translucent
Translucent
White/black/grey
Density
1.5
1.6
1.4
1.0
1.0
1.0
Curing system
Demethanol
Demethanol
Deethanol
Deethanol
Deethanol
Deethanol
Surface curing time (25℃,min)
15-20
7-12
3-20
3-20
4-20
17-22
Full curing time (d,25℃)
3-7
3-7
3-7
3-7
3-7
3-7
Hardness(shore A)
40-50
45-55
38
20
20
50-60
Stretch rate(%)
≤250
≤200
180
300-500
100
≤100
Temp range (℃)
-50℃--200℃
Volume resistivity (Ωcm)
2.0*10 15
Dielectric strength (KV/mm)
≥20
Dielectric constant (1.2MHz)
2.8


Application scenarios










Instructions for use


1.Clean the surface
Clean up the surface of the adhered object to remove rust ,dust ,and oil .
2.Apply glue
Screw off the cap of the hose, squeeze the glue onto the surface of the object to make it
evenly distributed , close and fix the glued surface.
3.Curing
Place the sealed component in the air and let it cure naturally . The curing process is from
the surface to the inside,within 24 hours (room temperature 25℃, relative humidity 55%),it
will be cured to a depth of 2-4mm.
If the glue is applied too thickly ,especially in the areas that are not exposed to air , the
complete curing time will be extended. If the temperature is too low , the curing time will
also be extended. It will take more than 7days for the 6mm thick sealant to fully cured.
4. Matters needing attention
Tighten up the cap immediately after using and keep it sealed . If there is a little crust on
the seal when using it again ,just remove it , and normal use will not be affected . During
storage , a small amount of curing may occur at the mouth of the nozzle , which is normal
phenomenon and does not affect product performance.








FAQ


1.who are we?
Our factory is located in Shenzhen, China, and we have our own factory to produce SMT equipment. There is also a separate solder paste factory, which is dust-free operation to ensure that the products are pure and free of impurities.
We also cooperate with the leading SMT suppliers in the Chinese industry to ensure timely product updates and to ensure the production needs of customers.


2.What products do we have?
Our company's main SMT equipment and related consumables and auxiliary materials, such as SMT printers, SMT placement machines,reflow soldering, solder paste, adhesives, etc., can be a one-stop purchase of a full range of products.


3.What can we do for you?
We can provide you with a complete set of SMT solutions, and provide professional technical support and services.


4.Why choose us?
China's leading SMT equipment supplier has a professional service team and technical support. All products undergo strict quality control before leaving the factory to provide you with the most cost-effective production plan.


5.What are your payment terms?
We accept wire transfer, letter of credit, PayPal and Alipay, 30% deposit is prepaid, and the remaining 70% of the balance is paid before shipment.


Company Profile




KELSEN smart Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2020 and is a high-tech foreign trade enterprise focusing on overseas trade.
The company's headquarters (XJS Automation Equipment Co., Ltd.) is located in Songgang, Shenzhen, and has opened a branch overseas(New Delhi, India).
The company is mainly committed to selling its mature SMT solutions and related consumables and accessories to the world. The main products sold include SMT equipment, solder paste, solder bars, red glue and adhesives and other SMT consumables, as well as SMT accessories such as receiving tapes and screen paper. The company always pays attention to the qualityof products and services, and works closely with China's major SMT raw material suppliers to continuously improve ourcomprehensive quality and expand product categories to meet the different needs of different customers.






Packing&Delivery




0.0109 s.