|Packing speed||35-180 bag/min|
|Bag size||L(80-300)mm* W(30-160)mm* H(5-65)mm|
1.Q:How long of the warranty period?
A:The machine will have one year warranty. During the warranty year if any of the parts broken not by man-made. We will free charge to replace the new one to you . The warranty will begin after the machine send out we received the B/L .
2.Q:What’s the Payment terms?
A:Our payment term is T/T( telegraphic transfer).
30% deposit of the machine should be paid when order and the rest of balance 70% pay before shipment.
3.Q:Can you provide after-sale service?
A:Yes, we have engineers available to service machinery overseas. The service charge, include: service fee USD100/day, VISA fee, board round-trip ticket, room and eat in are buyer's side.
4.Q:What is Our Advantages?
A:1). Rapid response on any inquiry.
2). Competitive price.
3). Professional inspection department to guarantee quality.
5.Q:Can I come to visit your factory?
A:Of course, you can visit our factory and bring your samples, that you can see how does the machine works with your products and learn to operate i.