Wall panels Rucca WPC 219*26mm Eco-friendly CO-Extrusion Wood panel for house designs

Share on:


Price:$4.33 - $6.50
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description









Bland name
Rucca
Item name
Eco-wood wall panel
Model
219 Wall
Size
219*26mm
Material
a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Thickness
26mm
Color
Teak,Walnut,Antique
Minimum order
300 square meters
Package
Standard canton
Water absorption
Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level
Level B
Payment term
30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period
Within 30 days
Remark
The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application
Outdoor wall panel, Exterior
1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
Features
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives






Company Profile




Our Service


1. OEM services are provided;
2. Various colors are available to choose .
3. 100% Virgin material quality SGS certified with competitive prices.
4. Strict QC system to ensure each piece of flooring in good condition before shipping


Company Profile






Showroom View




Customer Photos




Certifications




Project Pictures




Packing & Delivery




Our Service


1. OEM services are provided;
2. Various colors are available to choose .
3. 100% Virgin material quality SGS certified with competitive prices.
4. Strict QC system to ensure each piece of flooring in good condition before shipping


0.0098 s.