Fully automatic hexagonal wire mesh netting machine
Hexagonal wire mesh netting machine also called hexagonal wire netting machine,is automatically feeding wire weaving mesh,taking up rolls and higher speed than similar machinery.The finished mesh hexagonal wire netting is extensively used in industrial and agricultural constructions. Also it can be used as fence for poultry cage, fishing, garden, children playground and Christmas decorations etc.
|Key words||hexagonal wire netting machine|
|Raw materials||Galvanized Wire /Pvc Coated Wire etc.|
|Number of twisted||3-6|
1. This machine can produce the hexagonal wire mesh with two ways twists; it has characters of
smooth running and high efficiency.
2. A full set reverse twisted hexagonal wire mesh making machine include main machine and
spool winding machine
3. It used Clutch arrester and Concentrate lubricating system, simply operate.
4. Our machine adopts automatic stop system, once there are any broken wires, it will be stopped
5. The machine is equipped with electronic counter. When mesh reaches up length you set
before, it will automatically stop without artificial measurement.
6. By improving the transmission parts, the noise is greatly reduced.
|The optical axis of push plate||Lead screw slideway||Lifting hole|
|We use a safe and beautiful optical axis here. Direct touch the optical axis will not cause harm, and the optical axis looks beautiful and more wearable||We use high precision ball screw and linear guide, reduce the load of the motor, improve the accuracy of twists, and the material of bearing steel makes it more wearable and durable||We designed the lifting hole in the machine box on both sides of the machine, you can refer to the lifting method in the instruction manual for the quick and easy lifting work.|
|Mesh compress adjustment||Detector lamp||Tool box|
|We designed the friction plate in the mesh compress part, and used the spring pressure to easily adjust the speed of collecting wire mesh.||We used a sense light at one side of the machine, which has a variety of colors, and different lights indicate different signals to be more intuitive||We designed a toolbox at the big box of the machine, to allow the operator to place the tools.|