1. Requirements Receive: our service starts here when you tell us what you think or need.
2. Suggestion and Confirmation: our technical guys will review your request and advise the most proper solution and confirm with you for final decision.
3. Contract Sign-up: after confirmation with product specification, the contract will be signed.
4. Sample-making and Sign-up: Sample will be developed to your request and tested in-house in certain time, then will be sent to you for confirmation.
5. File Standardization: Formal files for your requested product will be built up, including tech info and manufacture direction.
6. Production and QC: PMC scheme made for mass production and every QA steps from material to process to finished product will be strictly carried out by QC.
7. Delivery: If no logistics specified, good reputation logistics or carriers will be our first choice for a smooth delivery service.
8. After Service: Comprehensive survey will be sent to you to fill for improvement.
1.Q: Are you manufacturer or trade company ?
A: We are factory. We produce all our products and also supply to many trading
companies.Welcome require a quotation, factory competitive price is waiting for
you.Welcome to our factory.
2.Q: How can I get the samples?
A: If you need some samples to test, We can provide sample for you..
(PS:The freight fee need pay by yourself)
3.Q: How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: The samples will be ready for delivery in 3-5days.
The samples will be sent via express and arrive in 3-5 days.
4.Q: Can we have our Logo or company name to be printed on your products or package?
A: Sure.Your Logo can be put on your products by Hot Stamping,
Printing,Embossing,UV Coating,Silk-screen Printing or Sticker.
5.Q: What is your MOQ ?
A:Usually our MOQ is 1000 pcs for stock goods
B:Usually our OEM MOQ is 500KG/per for one formula.
6.Q: How long is the production lead time?
A: It takes 7-30 days according to your finally quantity.
7.Q: Does your product have any Authorized Representative Certificates?
A: We have GMPC and ISO22716,MSDS,SGS.
8.Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: By T/T Payment (30%-50% deposit, balance paid off after cargoes are finished).