Glass and aluminium partitions have become an integral part of every newly built administrative building. In order to meet your needs in building spacious and cosy work spaces, we at Glawall can offer a number of glass partition system types that can help attain visibility or privacy of your space.
System of office glass partition wall with self-supporting curtain panels in glass and wood. Available in single-glass, double-glazed or two-wood versions. They are both framed and non-f ramed , but either way, you’re getting following advantages than regular drywall.
1) Getting massive amount of daylight into your space
2) Flexible visibility transformation
3) More easier to install and remove
4) Modular and demountable, 100% removable and reusable
5) Noise mitigation comparable to drywall.
6) Less expensive than drywall.
7) Noble and elegant appearance with various design.
|Design features||Office glass partition|
|Series||79, 90, 108 series double layer|
|Layers||Single/double board, glass|
|Glass thickness||6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm|
|Application||Office, conference room|
79mm, 90mm, 108mm
|Built-in doors||Single glass and double glazed doors, solid doors|
|View||Transparent, colored or frosted glass, blinds intergrated between the glass panels|
|Noise reduction coefficient||STC 45 db|
|Door Accessories||Electronic lock available|
1. What’s the price for interior office glass partition?
We calculate the price by square meter , however, it has a variation in price for every single project. Four key factors influence pricing :
1) Material & design Selection;
2) Hardware choice;
3) Partition width & height
4) Acoustic performance requirement.
2. What materials can be selected for office glass partition?
We have different types with single / double glazed or solid panels, glass can be clear tempered glass, frosted glass, painting glass, smart glass etc..Solid materials can be melamine laminate, HPL, Aluminum board, Steel plate.
3. How easy is it to install or remove a office glass partition?
It’s 100% removable and reusable. All modular parts will be pre-assembled in our factory, what you need to to is follow sequence to fix materials over flooring and under gypsum ceiling . We have detailed installation video from A to Z, we can also provide supervisor in site to install if you need.
4. How do they compare to drywall?
1) Office glass partition systems are more cost-effect
2) Install easier and more faster than drywall.
3) Panels can be removed and reconfigured to fit other areas.
4) Provide the better Sound Transmission Class ratings than drywall.
5) Noble and elegant appearance by various design
5. How do you pack and deliver?
Profile, hardware and glass are packed separately by using paper carton, strong pallet and plywood case. Shipping, courier and airplane are optional according to your budget and timing.