3 in 1 MIG Welding Machine
Instead of seeing it as a tool, you ought to think of it more as a great assistant in the workplace. Expectation-beyond welding results and capability can always astound our every customer. However, that is not enough. You can be spared a lot of trouble thanks to the well-equipped protection measures; full digital display and tidy control panel give you a good start for sure. We did not just stop here. More surprises wait for you.
· 3 in 1 Combo Welder
· Inner Wire Feeder
· Compact & Portable
· Easy to Use
· Dual Voltage: 110V / 220V
· Input power voltage: AC 110V/220V±15%
· Rated input power capacity: 6.1 KVA
· Input current: 55 Amps
· Rated output current: 250 Amps
· MIG welding wire: 0.8 - 1.0 mm / 0.031 - 0.039 in.
· TIG tungsten needle: 1.6 x 150 mm / 0.063 x 5.9 in., 2.0 x 150 mm / 0.079 x 5.9 in.
· MMA electrode Dia.: 1.6 - 2.0 mm / 0.063 x 0.079 in.
· Welding thickness: 0 - 6 mm / 0 - 0.24 in.
· Output current range: 30-250 A
· Output voltage range: 15-25 V
· Insulation class: F
· Protection class: IP21S
· Rated duty cycle: 60%
· Wire feeder: Inside
· Power factor: 0.93
· Dimensions: 495 x 282 x 365 mm / 19.5 x 11.1 x 14.4 in.
· Weight: 13 kg / 28.7 lbs
· 1 x Welding machine
· 1 x WP-17V argon arc welding gun (4 m)
· 1 x 15AK gas shielded welding gun (3 m)
· 1 x Ground wire (2 m)
· 1 x Welding clamp wire (2 m)
· 1 x Brush
· 1 x Goggles
· 1 x 1 KG flux cored welding wire
3 in 1 Combo Welder
Multi-mode of MMA, MIG, TIG LIFT makes it an excellent tool for DIY users, maintenance and repair, and metal fabrication. Gas shielded arc welding, MMA welding, and Self Shielded arc welding are all available, which will satisfy most of your work needs despite the fact that your demands may differ from day to day.
Compact & Portable
IGBT technology, a semiconductor device composed of BJT and MOS, is excellent at enhancing the inverter's reliability, whose frequency is 35 kHz. After IGBT being adopted, the welder's size and weight are drastically reduced. Therefore, they are more compact and portable for you to apply.
Inner Wire Feeder
Melting ball removing, high no-load, and slow wire feeding function magnificently increase arc starting success rate. The integrated wire feeder is one of the critical components ensuring smooth wire feed. On top of all that, we will send you an extra 1 kg quality welding wire to express our sincerity and gratefulness for our business.
Easy to Use
Looking at the uncluttered control panel, it is not hard for you to notice that the dual digital display panel is easy to read and operate. Before starting working, please feel free to set amperage and wire speed according to different welding materials. 2T/4T modes under MIG, which are useful if you have a long weld to do, save you holding the trigger down the whole time.
Powerful as the welder is, it still greatly depends on thoughtful protection measures to keep itself intact. So, we ensured that the thermal and overload protection is standing by for the sake of long time welding and steady work. And of course, water splash protection is covered by its rated IP21 protection for good waterproof capability.
Multi-process & Broad Application
The 3 in 1(MIG, MMA TIG) feature broadens its application horizon, such as welding of stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, and other metal material. Given its superb welding performance, it is no surprise that our welding machine can be a celebrity among DIY lovers and professional welders when they come to maintenance, repair, and metal fabrication.
· [SPLENDID PERFORMANCE]- Not only will you find the multi-process welder a convenient assistant, but you will also be impressed by its excellent welding characteristics and fabulous welding results. (MMA welding: 10-250A; Gas shielded arc welding: 30-250A, 60% at 250 Amps rated duty cycle) Prepare to be dazzled by the stable arc, little splash, good shaping, efficient welding, and 3-in-1 welding modes (MIG, TIG, and MMA).
· [IGBT TECHNOLOGY & INTEGRATED WIRE FEEDER]- Undoubtedly, the application of IGBT technology has significantly enhanced the welding machine's reliability and turned them into a lighter and compact version (28 lbs). Still, one thing you cannot ignore about this MIG welder is the integrated wire feeder, to whom you should thank when you see a smooth wire feed. (feeding speed adjustment range: 2.5~13 m/min). 1 kg quality welding wire included.
· [USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE]- After continually updating and advancing, here we present you with a friendly-operation interface. One thing that can be assured is that you will master how to use the machine in a matter of minutes with the help of unified regulating modes. Besides, a full-digital control system and dual digital display make precise control and stable arc length during welding come true. And you will find no noise pollution in this welding machine because the switching frequency is beyond audio range. 2T/4T modes under MIG are much helpful when it comes to long weld, as it spares the user holding the trigger down the whole time.
· [OVERHEAT & OVERLOAD PROTECTION]- To keep the machine working normally and sustainably, some thoughtful and necessary protection measures have to be done. Consequently, overheat protection and overload protection are of critical importance just in case the MIG welding machine works for way too long. Besides, the built-in cooling fan contributes a lot to efficient cooling as well.
· [BROADLY APPLIED]- Our stick welder's multi-mode features an advanced panel and a closed-loop feedback control system, which make itself popular in DIY, maintenance, repair, and metal fabrication stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, other metal material. Suitable MIG welding wire: 0.8 - 1.0 mm, TIG tungsten needle: 1.6 x 150 mm, 2.0 x 150 mm, MMA electrode Dia.: 1.6 - 2.0 mm. Welding thickness: 0 - 6 mm.
|Company Name||Shanghai Sihao Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.|
|Place of Origin||Shanghai,China(Mainland)|
|Minimun Order Quantity||1 set|
|Payment||T/T ; L/C; PayPal|