The best volume expansion(L)
Incision time(Diameter 20mm)(min)
Normal applicable temperature ( ℃)
The best service ability temperature ( ℃)
The lowest work temperature ( ℃)
The lowest temperature of tank( ℃)
Adhesive strength(with aluminium)(Kpa)
Recovery rate after compress 25%(10min)
Temperature resistant after curing (long time)( ℃)
Below 30- +80°C
Temperature resistant after curing(moment)©
Content of formaldehyde, benzene
Thermal coefficient (W/M.K)
Inflaming retarding coefficient
Toxicity after curing
18 ℃ ~ 22 ℃
12 months since the date of use.
1.Installation and fixing of door cover and window frame
2.Filling of soundproof walls
3.Sealing and filling of wall pipes
4.Filling of voids such as walls and roofs
5.Filling of cabinet wall to moisture-proof
6.Insulation filling of refrigerators, sinks, bathtubs, etc.
1. Keep out of the reach of children.
2. Do not pierce or burn even after use.
3. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent
4. During work, wear suitable protective gloves and
goggles, no smoking.
5. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear respiratory
6. If the foam comes into eyes or on the skin, please
wash it away with clean water and soap: seek for
medical care immediately if feeling unwell.
7. Protect from sunlight and dampness and do not
expose to temperature exceeding 50℃.
Store can upright
Contains diphenylmethane-4.4 diisocyanate
Weight / packing