Clutch Release Bearing Working Principle: When the clutch release bearing is working, the force of the clutch pedal will be transmitted to he clutch release bearing. The clutch bearing moves toward the center of the clutch pressure plate, so that the pressure plate is pushed away from the clutch plate, separating the clutch plate from the flywheel. When the clutch pedal is released, the spring pressure in the pressure plate will push the pressure plate forward, pressing it against the clutch plate, separating the clutch plate and the clutch bearing, and complete a working cycle.
The clutch release bearing should move flexibly, without sharp noise or jamming, its axial clearance should not exceed 0.60mm, and the wear of the inner race should not exceed 0.30mm
1) In accordance with the operating regulations, avoid the clutch half-engaged and half-disengaged and reduce the number of times the clutch is used.
2) Pay attention to maintenance. Use the steaming method to soak the butter so that it has sufficient lubricant during regular or annual inspection and maintenance.
3) Pay attention to leveling the clutch release lever to ensure that the elastic force of the return spring meets the requirements.
4) Adjust the free stroke to meet the requirements (30-40mm) to prevent the free stroke from being too large or too small.
5) Minimize the number of joining and separation, and reduce the impact load.
6) Step on lightly and easily, so that it can be joined and separated smoothly.
|Description||Clutch Release Bearing FCR54-46-2/2E|
|Material||Chrome steel (GCR15)/ Stainless steel|
|Precision Rate||P0(ABEC1) P6(ABEC3) P5(ABEC5) P6(ABEC7)|
|Service||OEM Service/ Customized service|
|Stock||Rich & Large|
|Delivery date||According to purchase quantity|
|Payment Term||By T/T & Western Union|
1. Plastic bins + Carton box + Pallet
2. According to customers' requirements