1. The elderly, used to help improve various senile diseases;
2. Middle-aged people, resolve or alleviate various sub-health problems, such as chronic fatigue, poor sleep, and decreased vision;
3. Those who stay up late will speed up the body's recovery;
4. Candidates should improve their ability to resist stress and keep their heads clear;
5. Those with higher radiation doses, such as radiologists, nurses, and air crews, improve the ability to repair genes damaged by radiation;
6. Middle-aged and elderly women, improve skin health and delay skin aging.
1.Skin care products raw materials;
2.Health products raw materials.